Happy Holidays

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year my friends. For those who are celebrating as I do with Latkes for breakfast, a movie and then Chinese for dinner, Happy Jewish Christmas!

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
war-on-christmas-real-b.jpg

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Happy Festivus. Now on to the airing of grievances and the feats of strength.

jacobhockey13

used to watch hockey, then joined HF Boards
Apr 17, 2014
on the bench
U w0t. What happened exactly? Where did you see him?

Did he get hurt posing for a picture?

Church. I went with my mom to keep her company. I did the math in my head (he's off work, Czech so he could be Catholic, sufficiently tall, uncanny resemblance) and it added up so I said hi. He was with his wife and two kids. I told him to tell Dave Tippet to take it easy on them. He laughed. I also told him to tell Marty to get better (didn't mention HF wants to trade him otherwise :laugh:). Z didn't look too banged up though, but you never know. My mom asked if he gets recognized a lot and he said not really. We told him we're really big fans. That was about it. He was really nice.

HerrDonut

May 30, 2013
Arizona
Happy holidays, all.

Church. I went with my mom to keep her company. I did the math in my head (he's off work, Czech so he could be Catholic, sufficiently tall, uncanny resemblance) and it added up so I said hi. He was with his wife and two kids. I told him to tell Dave Tippet to take it easy on them. He laughed. I also told him to tell Marty to get better (didn't mention HF wants to trade him otherwise :laugh:). Z didn't look too banged up though, but you never know. My mom asked if he gets recognized a lot and he said not really. We told him we're really big fans. That was about it. He was really nice.
Bless. I like that story.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad