Confirmed with Link: Happy Halloween errbody!!!

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB

200_s.gif

Halloween-Pumpkins.gif

pumpkin.GIF

halloween-pumpkin-animated-gif12-source_nku.gif

guDiacE.gif

animated-ghost-image-0075.gif

fantasma5.gif

7md5zayc.gif

tumblr_mbe8qb9jzx1qfq8ubo1_250.gif

Bad-Moon.jpg

xwqyf.gif

zombie_walk.gif

LT_Zombie.gif~c200

tumblr_mcrhl3C0Dq1rf67slo1_r1_1280.gif

animated-skeleton-image-0014.gif

dance.gif

skeleton-animated-gif-3.gif

tumblr_inline_nasb8yK95Q1sdoo6c.gif

248.gif

jester_monster_gif_by_xailai-d31zvf5.gif

animated-monster-image-0014.gif

vampire3.gif

vampire4.gif

Vampirewalkingwithlantern-animation.gif

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
Happy Halloween.

There must have been a scheduling conflict, because Honda Center scheduled the ghosts to show up on November 1st.

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
Happy Halloween! Had a great time at the Halloween party I went to last night, hopefully today is even better!

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Even though it was a Nucks thing I'm going as the Sbisa-Bieksa pairing because knowing what I know I can't think of anything scarier

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Wore a black shirt / orange tie combo for Halloween at work yesterday, and no one even remarked on it. Like it was perfectly typical for me to be wearing something like that.

Bunch of damn office drones.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
I went as Donté Stallworth once. Got a #4 Tennessee jersey, then went to the junk yard and bought a busted up bumper, covered it in fake blood and then walked around w/ a bottle of Jack filled with ice tea :laugh:

#IAmTheWorst

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Wore a black shirt / orange tie combo for Halloween at work yesterday, and no one even remarked on it. Like it was perfectly typical for me to be wearing something like that.

Orange and black... duck colors from a ducks fan? maybe it isn't out of the ordinary. lol

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
The Ducks should all dress up as hockey players. No one will recognize them.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Halloween is a meh holiday.

Holiday season doesn't truly begin until Thanksgiving for me

But Happy Halloween

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC

Some law firms actually have fun. Guess you just work at the wrong place. I won the decorating contest (with help from papaspud) at my firm yesterday & a lot of us dressed up for the day. No trick or treaters tonight but the office will happily eat the candy I bought.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
wtf is going on here?

did anaheim and carolina trade rosters? 5-6 isn't great, but this is a team that up until two weeks ago, hadn't won a game in october since 2013 :laugh:

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Some law firms actually have fun. Guess you just work at the wrong place. I won the decorating contest (with help from papaspud) at my firm yesterday & a lot of us dressed up for the day. No trick or treaters tonight but the office will happily eat the candy I bought.

I went and grabbed some candy from the loading dock guys - THOSE guys know what's up. And yeah, I work for the government, so it's not exactly set up to party. The woman I replaced once dressed up for halloween as the girl from the Ring, and no one said anything to her either. But later they asked if she was depressed.

Orange and black... duck colors from a ducks fan? maybe it isn't out of the ordinary. lol

I have my ancient ducks lunchbox and a puck that I got at a game in 96 or 97 in my office. And a mini helmet that was clearly made as a knockoff in China because it features the duck-and-sticks logo, but the duck mask is facing the wrong direction.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $325.00