Happy Festivus

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Happy Festivus one and all........here are my current grievances:

1. FIFA determining its world champion with a shoot out & then not even ranking said champion #1. :facepalm:
2. Cormani McClain jerking the U around,
3. The Washington Commanders and their toxic work culture & now apparently mishandling charitable donations.
4. That POS Bruce Sherman not spending even $1 so far this offseason to help improve the Marlins
5. No, I have not forgotten all the "internet doctors" who insisted Tua never play football again. :facepalm:
6. Anyone & I mean LITERALLY ANYONE who thinks we'd be better off without Brandon.

Happy Holidays fellow Loungers......felt so good to air those grievances! :yo:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Always a tough time of year since my entire family burned to death on Christmas morning of 1995.

Stay safe everyone.

Sep 19, 2008
I'm starting to get pissed off. I have chronic muscular pain throughout my neck and shoulder again (bad bed?) And we are out of food here so I have to go downstairs in a few and cook some stupid food in front of the hot stove. Such a waste of time.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I'm starting to get pissed off. I have chronic muscular pain throughout my neck and shoulder again (bad bed?) And we are out of food here so I have to go downstairs in a few and cook some stupid food in front of the hot stove. Such a waste of time.

Sounds like a flare up of “Lazy-Ass Layaround Syndrome”

This condition is caused by laying around like a beached whale doing absolutely Jack Shit all day.

Remedies include good nutrition, getting off your ass, and being productive.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad