OT: Happy Easter!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
To all my brothers and sisters, whether you are Christian or not, whether you are a Bruins fan or not, and even if you are a Montreal Canadiens fan… I wish each and every one of you a blessed Easter Triduum and a joyous Easter Sunday!

May the Love, Joy, and Grace of Christ be with all of you and your families.

+Pax Christi+

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Happy Easter!

full

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
When I began dating my wife 5 years ago, we had a serious conversation about our future.

We enjoyed each other’s company. We had a lot in common, but we also disagreed about a lot.

I had recently come back to my faith. She admittedly was not a person of faith. She made it clear that she’d be willing to attend Mass with me, and support me in my faith, but that it wasn’t something she believed in.

Her dad passed away a couple of years ago. She was never baptized into any faith. She spent a lot of time being angry with God. I did a lot of praying and a lot of letting go, and we moved forward hand in hand.

We did marriage prep classes to get married in the Church. When we’d do the work books, they would ask questions about faith. She’d write “I have faith in you, Mike.”

Last Saturday, our son was baptized.
Tonight, Megan will be baptized, confirmed, and receive her first communion.

To me, this is a great miracle.
And I’ll gladly catch the Bruins on DVR for this.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
When I began dating my wife 5 years ago, we had a serious conversation about our future.

We enjoyed each other’s company. We had a lot in common, but we also disagreed about a lot.

I had recently come back to my faith. She admittedly was not a person of faith. She made it clear that she’d be willing to attend Mass with me, and support me in my faith, but that it wasn’t something she believed in.

Her dad passed away a couple of years ago. She was never baptized into any faith. She spent a lot of time being angry with God. I did a lot of praying and a lot of letting go, and we moved forward hand in hand.

We did marriage prep classes to get married in the Church. When we’d do the work books, they would ask questions about faith. She’d write “I have faith in you, Mike.”

Last Saturday, our son was baptized.
Tonight, Megan will be baptized, confirmed, and receive her first communion.

To me, this is a great miracle.
And I’ll gladly catch the Bruins on DVR for this.
Welcome Home, Megan. Welcome home!

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
𝒥𝑒𝓈𝓊𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝒾𝓂, '𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓃, 𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓃, 𝐼 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝓊𝓃𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝒷𝑜𝓇𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝑒𝓌, 𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔𝒹𝑜𝓂 𝑜𝒻 𝒢𝑜𝒹.'

I have experienced so many happy moments these past few months.

Last night, Megan entered the Church receiving the Sacraments of Baptism, Confirmation, and the Eucharist.

I couldn’t be more proud of my beautiful, talented, and loving wife. I found it fitting that during the homily, Fr. Dennis mentioned that Pope Francis celebrated his recent discharge from the hospital by throwing a pizza party for the staff.

I smiled, thinking of the endless batches of cookies and brownies Megan had made for the players I’ve coached. It is just one of the many ways that she shows God’s love to everyone she touches in her life.

I used to joke that, in many ways, Megan lives the Beatitudes better than I could ever hope to. Her example of kindness to others helps me to aspire to be a better man, a better husband, and a better father.

I felt fortunate that she could celebrate her rebirth surrounded by the friends we have made at St. Patrick’s. As they smiled and congratulated her, I know that they will be constant sources of love and encouragement for her and for our family for years to come.

Happy Easter.
E833D7CC-EB6C-4B6D-BADE-ADDCD146B969.jpeg
A34DD195-A545-4E46-A3B0-08F5FE3B9719.jpeg

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
𝒥𝑒𝓈𝓊𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝒾𝓂, '𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓃, 𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓃, 𝐼 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝓊𝓃𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝒷𝑜𝓇𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝑒𝓌, 𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔𝒹𝑜𝓂 𝑜𝒻 𝒢𝑜𝒹.'

Last night, Megan entered the Church receiving the Sacraments of Baptism, Confirmation, and the Eucharist.

I couldn’t be more proud of my beautiful, talented, and loving wife. I found it fitting that during the homily, Fr. Dennis mentioned that Pope Francis celebrated his recent discharge from the hospital by throwing a pizza party for the staff.

I smiled, thinking of the endless batches of cookies and brownies Megan had made for the players I’ve coached. It is just one of the many ways that she shows God’s love to everyone she touches in her life.

I used to joke that, in many ways, Megan lives the Beatitudes better than I could ever hope to. Her example of kindness to others helps me to aspire to be a better man, a better husband, and a better father.

I felt fortunate that she could celebrate her rebirth surrounded by the friends we have made at St. Patrick’s. As they smiled and congratulated her, I know that they will be constant sources of love and encouragement for her and for our family for years to come.

Happy Easter.
View attachment 684575View attachment 684576
A beautiful night and a beautiful picture of you both.

May God bless you both abundantly!

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH

Happy Easter.
View attachment 684575View attachment 684576
Aww you both look so happy!

Happy Easter everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad