HAPPY CANADA DAY

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadian members and to our many honourary Canadians in the group. I love my country and feel fortunate that my parents chose Canada as their home. We became Canadian citizens as soon as it was possible. Enjoy the day!!
shutterstock_490654660___Super_Portrait.jpg

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Er, we all know that you love Bergeron, but you're forgetting one person in particular:

pin_orr02.jpg

:nod:

I didn't forget anyone, I just posted the Bruins' own tweet about the top two current Canadian Bruins. Go ahead and add it to your tally of how many times I've posted Bergeron content, if that will make you happy... :neener:

But yes, thank you Canada for Bobby Orr too!

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Looking forward to a traditional meal tonight of poutine and a beaver steak covered in maple syrup and then Tim Horton's doughnuts for dessert. ;)

I would have gone with the TimBits...lol Lots of choice, smorgasboard of flavours.

aguineapig

No disrespect to our Canadian brethren, but for me an American, Happy Canada day is commemorated on September 28 going back to 1972. That was the day this occured.

Phil Esposito rallied his country and his team with this speech. He refused to let them lose.

YouTube

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Is it even Canada Day without Free Agent Frenzy?

happy birthday to our neighbors to the north!

Reactions: caz16

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad