Happy Birthday Statboy

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Happy birthday a day late.

Jealous of all you guys who get to meet up with fellow Ranger fans for events or to watch a game now and again.

I was away from NY the whole time I was in the military, moved back last October, went to 4 games, Covid hit, season shutdown and I ended up moving back to TX for work. Pretty tough to find Rangers fans to befriend down here. :(

LokiDog

Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
It's a pub. How could I forget the name? LOL

Also, it's my girlfriend's favourite pub in NYC so she has dragged me there many times

Cool spot. I miss NY sometimes. I actually like living in Dallas a lot better, but I miss little details and the feeling around MSG before a game. Even if I didn’t have tickets, just seeing all the blue shirts on the street and the great local watering holes where you could watch a game.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Cool spot. I miss NY sometimes. I actually like living in Dallas a lot better, but I miss little details and the feeling around MSG before a game. Even if I didn’t have tickets, just seeing all the blue shirts on the street and the great local watering holes where you could watch a game.
Yeah, it's really the build-up before.

Obviously, I don't live in Liverpool so I can't go to their games, so I frequent a Liverpool pub in the city. When I get off the train and see red shirts, it gives me the same feeling as attending.

Reactions: LokiDog

LokiDog

Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Yeah, it's really the build-up before.

Obviously, I don't live in Liverpool so I can't go to their games, so I frequent a Liverpool pub in the city. When I get off the train and see red shirts, it gives me the same feeling as attending.

Yep, exactly. Even when I didn’t have tickets, I loved seeing all the fans streaming in, whether I was just catching a train home or stopping somewhere nearby to watch the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad