HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Happy Birthday Ladyfan!!

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Happy Birthday Susan!!! You are a wonderful person. Genuine as they come. My niece STILL talks about you and how you helped her get a puck.

Hope you can sit back, relax and enjoy your birthday because you deserve it! @Ladyfan

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
She finally turned 21!

Fun story about Susan. Back in college when I was going to 10-15 games a year, and before I joined up here (but was lurking) I would always see her at the turnstiles on the way in to the game. Then I'd see her by the benches for pregame skate chatting to security, and all the kids crowding the few seats where you have SOME access to players. She would sit back and let the kids have their fun.

I didn't know her, had no idea where her seats were, but for some reason I knew it was her. I cannot explain it.

EDIT: It would appear my timelines are off! We joined the same off season. So it would have had to be my first year after joining (in which I was a jerk and I haven't forgotten), still college years.

Last edited:

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
Wishing my sister and seatmate a wonderful day in tropical paradise on her birthday🏖️
This place would not be the same without your love and optimism for our boys:towel:
Hear, hear! And there, there!

One of the most consistently thoughtful, kind, considerate, and positive members of the board. Mz. Fan's generosity of spirit is pronounced and heartening.

This community -- and it is a community -- would be much the poorer in her absence.

We are lucky to have the Uber Fan.

Enjoy your special day in the happy company of your daughter.

Salut,

:clap::clap::clap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad