So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
giphy.gif

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Thanks everyone! It's been kind of strange walking around seeing everyone here with the same birthday. Catalina Express has shown me how many people have my birthday haha.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Thanks everyone! It's been kind of strange walking around seeing everyone here with the same birthday. Catalina Express has shown me how many people have my birthday haha.

Come back and post when you see someone on the island with the same birthday and looks just like you :amazed:

Papaspud

Vatman
Dec 19, 2008
To the rescue
Come back and post when you see someone on the island with the same birthday and looks just like you :amazed:

That might be awhile. We are finishing off some red wine before heading off on a flying fish cruise. Unless we run across someone fitting your parameters between here and the boat, it ain't happening.

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
Let me be the first to congratulate you belatedly. At least we're past the day over here. I actually really don't know how that would count. :) Anyway, happy b-day!

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Thanks again everyone. Made it to Olaf's but wasn't up for the big olaf...maybe next time.They treat you good for your birthday lots of deals all around the island. The flying fish were fun, there's going to be a ton of them when the babies grow up in a few months.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad