Speculation: Hampus (Magnus) Lindholm

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Daniel from Anaheim Calling might be the biggest ***** I've ever come across on the internet. The way he debates things is so unprofessional. That article is pure gold. He had a boner for Dumba I remember.

I take Lindholm over Dumba 10/10.

Hilarious

Ehhh. I'll take Daniel over Jen.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Speaking of Theodore, it's looking more and more like a big part of his low rankings had to do with playing on a terrible team and that bad +/-, as opposed to his actual play and skillset. Guy could be a major steal.

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
Speaking of Theodore, it's looking more and more like a big part of his low rankings had to do with playing on a terrible team and that bad +/-, as opposed to his actual play and skillset. Guy could be a major steal.

Yeah, that's something I thought, as well. From what I read, there were a lot of people pointing at his +/- and making statements about his defensive play in Seattle, but when he was with team Canada, he was used in all situations.

Definitely looking forward to see how he turns out.

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
I did have Shea in my top 30. Hearing TSN say he was expected to go second round was news to me.

From my recollection, he was just one of the many guys regularly slotted in between 20 and 40, and I think he was ranked in the early 2nd a fair bit more often than in the late 1st. Not that that meant much.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
From my recollection, he was just one of the many guys regularly slotted in between 20 and 40, and I think he was ranked in the early 2nd a fair bit more often than in the late 1st. Not that that meant much.
I think it was a bit like Kerdiles where he was all over the map with the rankings.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad