Proposal: Hampus Lindholm

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I think this is pointless as Ducks are not going to trade 27 yr old #1 dman

And if they did Hawks are not in position after the awful Jones overpayment to acquire him unless your willing to move Dach or Debrincat

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
He would be great for sure, but it would require another Seth Jones like package and we can't afford a second one.

But nonetheless we should look to trade for a top 4 lhd clearly at some point.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
He would be great for sure, but it would require another Seth Jones like package and we can't afford a second one.

But nonetheless we should look to trade for a top 4 lhd clearly at some point.
I'd totally move Beaudin+ for Lindholm. I'd look into Cam Fowler as well.

If this is the path they're going down, f*** it and just trade all of the younger D. Beaudin and Mitchell are trade pieces now. Lindholm is in the same situation as Jones where he's a year away from UFA.

I looked into Fowler as well and he's probably a better get. Go for him. Already signed long-term at $6.5M

Last edited:

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
I'd totally move Beaudin+ for Lindholm. I'd look into Cam Fowler as well.

If this is the path they're going down, f*** it and just trade all of the younger D. Beaudin and Mitchell are trade pieces now. Lindholm is in the same situation as Jones where he's a year away from UFA.

I looked into Fowler as well and he's probably a better get. Go for him. Already signed long-term at $6.5M

Oh no please, we just had months of laughably little value proposals for Seth Jones, lets not go through this again.

We dont have the pieces to acquire another 1D without giving up Dach, Debrincat, Reichel. Maaaaaybe Fowler, but thats coz Anaheim is rebuilding.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Oh no please, we just had months of laughably little value proposals for Seth Jones, lets not go through this again.

We dont have the pieces to acquire another 1D without giving up Dach, Debrincat, Reichel. Maaaaaybe Fowler, but thats coz Anaheim is rebuilding.

After looking into it Fowler would be my target.
And quite frankly I'm fine trading Reichel and going and getting a big time forward in UFA.

This is a win now organization at this point so they need to move Zadorov and de Haan out and go grab Fowler/Landeskog. Deal with the consequences later. I couldn't give two shits about the younger players outside of Dach and Cat.

Reactions: UncleElroy

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
After looking into it Fowler would be my target.
And quite frankly I'm fine trading Reichel and going and getting a big time forward in UFA.

This is a win now organization at this point so they need to move Zadorov and de Haan out and go grab Fowler/Landeskog. Deal with the consequences later. I couldn't give two shits about the younger players outside of Dach and Cat.

Trading Reichel would be a mistake imo. Hes the one high end forward thats a prospect that we still have. And clearly Stan views him as pretty close to untouchable as well.
Definitely need him in the top 6 as soon as possible.

Hve you guys looked at our updated cap structure btw? The Dach, Kubalik, Murphy, Lankinen, Kurashev summer is still coming next year. I think we can add someone with a 4-5M cap hit this summer, move Connolly's contract next year and be fine, but if we want to add another big cap hit like Landeskog at 7-8M lets say, we will need to move Seabs's 2 year for sure. The FO has shown to be more restrained overall last few years.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Trading Reichel would be a mistake imo. Hes the one high end forward thats a prospect that we still have. And clearly Stan views him as pretty close to untouchable as well.
Definitely need him in the top 6 as soon as possible.

Hve you guys looked at our updated cap structure btw? The Dach, Kubalik, Murphy, Lankinen, Kurashev summer is still coming next year. I think we can add someone with a 4-5M cap hit this summer, move Connolly's contract next year and be fine, but if we want to add another big cap hit like Landeskog at 7-8M lets say, we will need to move Seabs's 2 year for sure. The FO has shown to be more restrained overall last few years.
None of those guys are going to break the bank. Dach is probably getting a bridge deal.

I totally understand if they want to bet on one of Reichel/Nylander filling that last top 6 spot.

I'd also look into a Strome+ for Monahan swap instead of Landeskog. At least Monahan can skate and has put up big #s in the past.
Make that as cap neutral as possible.

I want to have a decent backup in case Toews can't return.

I know they like Borgstrom but I'm not counting on much there.

Last edited:

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
None of those guys are going to break the bank. Dach is probably getting a bridge deal.

I totally understand if they want to bet on one of Reichel/Nylander filling that last top 6 spot.

I'd also look into a Strome+ for Monahan swap instead of Landeskog. At least Monahan can skate and has put up big #s in the past.
Make that as cap neutral as possible.

Im counting with 5M AAV for each of Dach (bridge), Murphy, Kubalik, and 4.5 for Lankinen. Kurashev a 2.2M bridge.

It adds up, plus the increase for S.Jones is another 4 mil. Thats 25ish Mil coming in next year pretty crazy.

If theyre confident they can move off of Seasbrook's deal then we could another big contract, but otherwise we could be in trouble if not careful.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Im counting with 5M AAV for each of Dach (bridge), Murphy, Kubalik, and 4.5 for Lankinen. Kurashev a 2.2M bridge.

It adds up, plus the increase for S.Jones is another 4 mil. Thats 25ish Mil coming in next year pretty crazy.

If theyre confident they can move off of Seasbrook's deal then we could another big contract, but otherwise we could be in trouble if not careful.
Murphy is probably getting a 500k raise at most, but this is Bowman we're talking about so who knows?

Shaw is off the books and who knows if Toews will continue playing.

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
Murphy is probably getting a 500k raise at most, but this is Bowman we're talking about so who knows?

Shaw is off the books and who knows if Toews will continue playing.

Im just gonna link you the cap friendly thats been in front of me the whole time since we are going back and forth.

upload_2021-7-25_19-26-56.png

1.2M cap space, but without Suter, Gaudette, Hino, Nylander. And frankly im kinda low on Kubalik and C. Jones numbers.

Moving Connolly wont be a problem imo, thats why i say another 4-5M AAV defender is good, but anything more and we are going to have to move Seabrook's money.

Maybe thats the plan i dont know, but Stan is cap contious usually when assembling rosters.

Drumman44

Kyle Beach Deserved Better
May 2, 2017
Im just gonna link you the cap friendly thats been in front of me the whole time since we are going back and forth.

View attachment 456077

1.2M cap space, but without Suter, Gaudette, Hino, Nylander. And frankly im kinda low on Kubalik and C. Jones numbers.

Moving Connolly wont be a problem imo, thats why i say another 4-5M AAV defender is good, but anything more and we are going to have to move Seabrook's money.

Maybe thats the plan i dont know, but Stan is cap contious usually when assembling rosters.

Put Connolloy on waivers and Seabrook on LTIR and then we're in business.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad