Recalled/Assigned: Hammond and Puempel sent back to Bingo ON PAPER for AHL Playoff Eligibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
03/02/2015 Andrew Hammond (G) Binghamton ADD Returned on loan from Ottawa (NHL)

03/02/2015 Matt Puempel (LW) Binghamton ADD Returned on loan from Ottawa (NHL)

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
wtf..... Murray just said Cameron likes Puempel and wants to keep him up, and said Lehner is still under the weather.

Edit

Elliotte Friedman @FriedgeHNIC · 1h 1 hour ago
There will be paper moves coming to get players eligible for the AHL playoffs. So, if guys get sent down, doesn't mean they will stay down.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
03/02/2015 Andrew Hammond (G) Binghamton ADD Returned on loan from Ottawa (NHL)

03/02/2015 Matt Puempel (LW) Binghamton ADD Returned on loan from Ottawa (NHL)

Were they obligated to return Hammond to Bingo?

Otherwise I don';t understand how they can remove a goalie thats won 5 in a row and was the player of the week.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Were they obligated to return Hammond to Bingo?

Otherwise I don';t understand how they can remove a goalie thats won 5 in a row and was the player of the week.

Need to be on the roster for them to play in the AHL playoffs I believe (not that there is any hope)

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
wtf..... Murray just said Cameron likes Puempel and wants to keep him up, and said Lehner is still under the weather.

Edit

There will be paper moves coming to get players eligible for the AHL playoffs. So, if guys get sent down, doesn't mean they will stay down.

They have no chance of making the playoffs.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007

Edit

I thought Bingo was awful this year? They think they can make the playoffs

Fandlauer

Apr 23, 2013
Ottawa unless it becomes a disaster
Win 5 games in a row, NHL first star of the week, sweep California and get back to back shutouts, get sent down to the minors.

The management on this team is completely incompetent. We have no reason to laugh at teams like the Leafs.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I was expecting Puempel to be returned to Bingo but after the Western trip & I also thought Lehner was going to be out for the week. Maybe this is just an administration or rule thing & he doesn`t leave & they do the paperwork to call him back up, at least I hope so. He`s having a great run so far.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009

Edit

They're 14 points out of a playoff spot. lol

LoneSteele

Mar 5, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Don't worry people!

This is a send down ON PAPER ONLY.

In order for them to be Eligible for AHL playoffs they need to be on the Bingo roster sheet as of a certain time (tonight I believe).

They'll be "recalled" before the game tomorrow.

Iamok

Oct 20, 2010
Well, considering Murray just said Lehner still has symptoms, it's pretty obvious Hammond's not going anywhere just yet...

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Don't worry people!

This is a send down ON PAPER ONLY.

In order for them to be Eligible for AHL playoffs they need to be on the Bingo roster sheet as of a certain time (tonight I believe).

They'll be "recalled" before the game tomorrow.

playoffs?! that doesn't make sense. lol

Karl Eriksson

Boring!
Apr 12, 2007
Ottawa
They say what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, I guess GMBM applies that to concussions and is going to rill with Lehner.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
I thought Bingo was awful this year? They think they can make the playoffs

"Do Make Say Think":

No real hope for making the playoffs, too many teams to pass to do that.................

Being honest the team this season in Binghamton does not deserve to make the playoffs......................

They look good on paper talent is here, but for some reason can't do it on the ice where it counts.... + the D down here will drive you to drink..................

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
"Do Make Say Think":

No real hope for making the playoffs, too many teams to pass to do that.................

Being honest the team this season in Binghamton does not deserve to make the playoffs......................

They look good on paper talent is here, but for some reason can't do it on the ice where it counts.... + the D down here will drive you to drink..................
Really? How have Claesson & Wideman looked, there is a lot of talk about bringing Wideman up for a look. Last yr everyone wanted to bring Claesson up, has he regressed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad