Confirmed with Link: Hamilton Signs Brandon Whitney to ATO (Gets First AHL Start)

Guilliam

Jul 30, 2010
Montreal
Maybe they want to call up some black aces right now since the Bulldogs are out of the playoffs.

Calling up Condon so that they can let Price skip practice and still dress 2 goalies? :dunno:

Otherwise, what would be the point of an ATO If he's not playing?

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
Maybe they want to call up some black aces right now since the Bulldogs are out of the playoffs.

Calling up Condon so that they can let Price skip practice and still dress 2 goalies? :dunno:

Joey Macdonald was called up already

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
He's a body for the last 2 games for Hamilton. Condon will play both games for sure.

yes he's a body for the final 2 games and of course Condon will play both games, but I wanted to know what some of the Q followers think of him, if they think he's someone we would be interested in signing on an AHL deal for next season since we could use an ECHL goalie next year. I haven't seen him play so I don't know if he's something they might be interested in or not.

well we won't know till tomorrow night if the Dogs are officially out of the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad