Hamilton-Oduya vs Sekera-Reinhardt - which

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
IM pretty sure that the Hamilton trade to Calgary and subsequent consolation signing of Sekera by Chiarelli took Johnny Oduya's landing spot away from him.

(Oduya just signed in Dallas for 2 @ 7.5 not a stretch to assume hes an Oiler if they don't sign Sekera.)

So if you are our former GM and running the Oil which do you prefer?

Dougie Hamilton and Johnny Oduya or Griffen Reinhardt and Andrej Sekera?

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
IM pretty sure that the Hamilton trade to Calgary and subsequent consolation signing of Sekera by Chiarelli took Johnny Oduya's landing spot away from him.

(Oduya just signed in Dallas for 2 @ 7.5 not a stretch to assume hes an Oiler if they don't sign Sekera.)

Who cares about chiarelli and the oilers?

Number8

Oct 31, 2007

I hope that the Edmonton Oilers make it 10 years and counting of consecutive DNQ.

I really could give two craps about what Chia would prefer. Thanks for your contribution to the Cup Chia -- but here's hoping you and 28 other teams have failure after failure after failure.

Oh yes, I have nothing personal against Dougie Hamilton, but I hope he has a crap season as well. Save us having to hear about what a bad return we got for Dennis Potvin part deux.

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
Chiarelli doesn't have any of the aforementioned players.
We don't have any of the aforementioned players.

So what's the point of this thread again?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad