NFL: Hall of Fame 2022

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
Had no idea Freeney played all the way up until 2017. He should definitely get in.

Also think this might finally be the year for Torrey Holt, if they choose to include a WR

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Had no idea Freeney played all the way up until 2017. He should definitely get in.

Also think this might finally be the year for Torrey Holt, if they choose to include a WR
I can't believe it's already been 5 years since he played for the Lions.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Zach Thomas and Patrick Willis need to be in. Problem is voters have this weird thing that they arbitrarily restrict the numbers of guys from one position since they can only add so many at a time. And there’s more players eligible than they have room for.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
These voters are f***ing idiots.

P Willy should have been a 1st ballot hofer, but he’s gotta wait even longer since he didn’t play rb or something.

yada

move 2 dallas 4 work
Nov 6, 2006
watching happy pony
So happy that ronde barber made it. Such a great cornerback who was under rater and called a system corner back for years.

I honestly thought he wasnt going to make it this year. Im shocked freeney didnt make it in year 1. I thought he was going to take rondes spot

Honestly with how many players there is on a football field, they should probably increase the number of potential inductees to more then 5. So many deserving players that have to wait

Reactions: pgm174

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
How has someone like Mike Holmgren not make it yet and Don Coryell does. Some interesting politics I guess.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
How has someone like Mike Holmgren not make it yet and Don Coryell does. Some interesting politics I guess.
holmgren not being in is a crime. shanahan surprisingly hasn't gotten in either. considering they inducted guys like vermeil and flores in recent years, i'm sure holmgren and shanahan will get in soon. guess they just like making them wait

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
holmgren not being in is a crime. shanahan surprisingly hasn't gotten in either. considering they inducted guys like vermeil and flores in recent years, i'm sure holmgren and shanahan will get in soon. guess they just like making them wait
Flores has the advantage of being able to win under Al Davis on Shannahan.

Reactions: GKJ

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Thrilled DeMarcus will be the first Troy Trojan in Canton.

Hope Randy Gradishar goes before the vets committee before too long.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
No Hester sucks

He should have been a 1st ballot HOF

League will never see a talent like him at ST again
I personally think that anyone who was just a ST player should have to wait at least a few years.

There's a lot of complaining in here about so and so from someone's favourite team didn't get in but everyone who made it this year absolutely deserves it. The others will get in eventually. Willis wasn't getting in ahead of Thomas so no surprise there. They should've put a receiver in this year but Holt, Wayne and Johnson will all get in eventually. So will Freeney and Jared Allen.

Coryell definitely deserves to be in imo. He was innovator who changed the way the game was played and had quite a bit of success too. He probably influenced more coaches than the likes of Noll, Landry, Shula and Madden did. Holmgren should be in too though.

Reactions: Voight

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It took eons to get the first punter, they’ll put Hester in during a weak year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad