OT: Halifax HF Habs invades Bubba Ray's for game 2

Shadow Journal

Non, je ne regrette rien
Jun 20, 2003
Halifolks: Bubba Ray's was shockingly pro-Sens for Game 1; thus, I propose we rectify this situation for game 2! Let's all meet at Bubba Ray's Stupid Sports Bar for game 2, on Friday the 17th, and show Halifax that the Habs are the legit east coast NHL team to cheer for.

Come out, meet some HF Habs posters, make an obnoxious amount of noise, drink an obnoxious amount of beer, and have a fun time!

Thebeastoftheeast

Sep 12, 2009
Which Bubba Rays? Spring Garden or Bayers Road? I was at Spring Garden after the Mooseheads playoff game and there were a lot of Habs fans there.

Shadow Journal

Non, je ne regrette rien
Jun 20, 2003
Which Bubba Rays? Spring Garden or Bayers Road? I was at Spring Garden after the Mooseheads playoff game and there were a lot of Habs fans there.

Spring Garden. There was definitely a good number of Habs fans, but it seemed like we were slightly outnumbered (or the Sens fans were just louder in my section).

Habby Gilmore

Dec 2, 2013
Halifax

I was at the game Tuesday, it took me over an hour to get from the metro center to the rotary after the game, it was crazy. We sat in the parking garage at one point for over 20min without moving an inch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad