Half Season Season Ticket Holders

Arcticcat

Jan 10, 2013
Quick question as I can't find any answers on the Jets site. Im a half season ticket holder, Wondering if there is a schedule set out yet? I had the home opener vs Canadians last year, the Ottawa game this upcoming week was origionally mine, but because this is the home opener, have the switched it around? Any info would be appreciated!

bodybreak

Whiteshell Wild
Jul 11, 2006
Based on what was said last year, if you had the first game last year, you'll have the 2nd home game as well as all the other "even" home games (4th, 6th, 8th, 10th, etc.) on the schedule.

allin4466

Apr 8, 2005
Quick question as I can't find any answers on the Jets site. Im a half season ticket holder, Wondering if there is a schedule set out yet? I had the home opener vs Canadians last year, the Ottawa game this upcoming week was origionally mine, but because this is the home opener, have the switched it around? Any info would be appreciated!

You'll have even numbered games this year based off the new schedule is my understanding.

So no, you won't have the home opener this season too.

As an aside, I am looking to swap my March 12 Leafs tickets for games against Philly or NYR if interested.

PaperRockChamp

Oct 19, 2009
Wpg
Last year, Game 1 was the Pre-season home opener, not MTL Oct. 9th

The Oct 9th game was game 4.

This year, for the even numbered game ticket holders, their first game will be Friday Jan 25th vs. PIT

sting13

Jul 30, 2011
You'll have even numbered games this year based off the new schedule is my understanding.

So no, you won't have the home opener this season too.

As an aside, I am looking to swap my March 12 Leafs tickets for games against Philly or NYR if interested.

I'm P6 have tickets for Rangers on March 14, that I can't make. I would like the
Washington game on March 22 but would take the Leafs game.
Were are your seats?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad