GDT: Half hearted attempt at a GDT: Flames @ Sens tonight

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I think that falling down was purposeful. I think he was trying to bring it down at that point. Unfortunate.

On the flipside not sure he would have survived much longer.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Yeah, it's just unfortunate that most ppl watching knew it was a title fight and you don't f***ing pounce that fast on the champion being out.

He very well could have been done. Let no man question the right call. That... That was garbage.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Yeah, it's just unfortunate that most ppl watching knew it was a title fight and you don't f***ing pounce that fast on the champion being out.

He very well could have been done. Let no man question the right call. That... That was garbage.

I agree. A bit of a trend these days with early stoppages. At least have to give the championship bouts that extra clarity.

At least it was a definitive co-main.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Aye, overall I'm very pleased. I hear there's good stuff to watch from earlier too.

I'm going on a werewolf run in Skyrim. Haruuuuuumph.

23Monahan

Jul 2, 2018
Went to the game lastnight, waste of time tbh, boys looked very uninspired, and to play so flat infront of wolf is a joke. Even let Tkachuk crash into him with NO REACTION AT ALL. Facking embarassing.

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
Will be a long season but hopefully a top 3 pick for the NHL’s last in presence draft to set us up moving forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad