Halak Appreciation Thread!

Darkproducer

Mar 25, 2008
On the one hand, not wanting to play against a team that traded you...pathectic. :shakehead... get your testosterone level checked for your own sake Jaro.

However, this can only be more ammo to use against GMGM and his future with the caps. So thanks for that? :help:

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
I blame oates. Either he and kolzig did talk him out of it (as if the game mattered) or he let it be known that Halak hand sand in his crotch. Either way oates is a loser

Darkproducer

Mar 25, 2008
I don't know if I would go that far as to say one of them would do that to Halak, but either way yes Oates comes out of this looking really bad imo.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
thanks-004.png

Halpysback*

I don't get how it's pathetic. He knows he's not in a good condition and that there's nothing he can do about it, knows that they've been practicing against him hundreds of times, knows that admitting it opens him up to ridicule from all sorts of tools yet does it anyway. That takes a lot more courage than just going in and getting lit up while jeopardizing his team's playoff chances.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Nah, punk move or bad coaching. He would know their shooters, too. Every goalie is scouted. They don't have any info on him the rest of the league doesn't have.

Either weak mind or horrible coaches.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $265.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark
    Wagers: 2