Confirmed with Link: Hajek loaned to HC Olomouc

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
"My agent Allan Walsh solved it all, the negotiations went beyond me,"

"I live in Ostrava, where my girlfriend and I have an apartment. I'm much closer to Olomouc.
I also have my fitness trainer here, with whom I work on the recovery of the knee and shoulder that I had injured. I have my life here"

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
so this is listed on elite prospects, I don't know if they had it last time.

but vince just tweeted earlier that he wasn't loaned

Reactions: egelband

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
this was just announced today,
prior rumor had been loan to Brno, which fell through,

this article (URL above) included numerous quotes from Hajek, it seems genuine

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
this was just announced today,
prior rumor had been loan to Brno, which fell through,

this article (URL above) included numerous quotes from Hajek, it seems genuine

not doubting this source...but the timing of this announcement and vince saying he wasn't loaned to dismiss a rumor for weeks ago is pretty funny. like did someone from the rangers text vince to let him know that hajek wasn't loaned while on the phone with his agent finalizing the deal to loan him lol

Reactions: Trxjw

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
I hope all of the signed prospects on the bubble of making the team play in Europe until the season starts.

Get your reps.
Shouldn't they be starting later, though? Seems like there could potentially be some very long seasons.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
not doubting this source...but the timing of this announcement and vince saying he wasn't loaned to dismiss a rumor for weeks ago is pretty funny. like did someone from the rangers text vince to let him know that hajek wasn't loaned while on the phone with his agent finalizing the deal to loan him lol
Timing is funny.

I figured this was gonna happen. I had commented a few times over the past few days that it didn't look like Hajek's loan was official--he wasn't on the roster, there was no official announcement from anywhere, etc. Glad he found somewhere to go, though. ELH sucks but I guess it's preferable to sitting on your ass.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Timing is funny.

I figured this was gonna happen. I had commented a few times over the past few days that it didn't look like Hajek's loan was official--he wasn't on the roster, there was no official announcement from anywhere, etc. Glad he found somewhere to go, though. ELH sucks but I guess it's preferable to sitting on your ass.

It's not the best league in Europe, but it's all about familiarity and location. Hajek already being in the Czech Rep makes this the right move. Olomouc is close to Brno anyway

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
It's not the best league in Europe, but it's all about familiarity and location. Hajek already being in the Czech Rep makes this the right move. Olomouc is close to Brno anyway
Exactly. May not have wanted KHL, and rumors abound that KHL teams do not want loaners unless they staying the whole season. Czech league might be more than willing to take someone with the knowledge they can leave anytime. Especially Czech players.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
FWIW he has not played, is not on Olomouc's roster, and I didn't see an official announcement from the team. So, not too sure this is yet official.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I asked Vince on Twitter and he said he had not heard of any loan since Brno fell through, but that he hadn't inquired about him in 10 days.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad