Injury Report: Hagg to IR, Kampfer recalled

Mister Ed

Dec 21, 2008
With a full team, I don't think he sees ice-time.

Chiarot - Seider
Maatta - Hronek
Walman - Oesterle

It's a different story is Maatta is still ill.

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
Saw Kampfer's name a few times throughout the season. Did not realize he was a different person than Ryan Kuffner

• Haha
Reactions: 13to40

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Go Blue, bitches.
The BJ section is that ----> way. EDIT the link didn't take. Columbus Blue Jackets

Or you repping these guys now?

1670960915152.png

Last edited:

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Kampfer went to Michigan and was born in Ann Arbor.

Go Blue
Simmons: Hey.
Grif: Mmyeah?
Simmons: D'you ever wonder why we're here?
Grif: It's one of life's great mysteries, isn't it? Why are we here? I mean, are we the product of some... cosmic coincidence? Or is there really a God, watching everything, you know, with a plan for us and stuff. I don't know man, but it keeps me up at night.
Simmons: ...What? I mean why are we out here, in this canyon?
Grif: Oh. Uhhhhh. Yeah.
Simmons: And what was all that stuff about God?
Grif: Uhhhhh. Hm? Nothing.
Simmons: ...Do you want to talk about it?
Grif: No.
Simmons: You sure?
Grif: Yes.
Simmons: Seriously though, why are we out here? As far as I can tell, it's just a box canyon in the middle of nowhere. No way in or out.
Grif: Mmhm.
Simmons: The only reason that we set up a red base here is because they have a blue base over there. And the only reason they have a blue base over there is because we have a red base here.
Grif: Well, yeah, that's because we're fighting each other.

Simmons: No, no, but I mean... even if we were to pull out today, and they were to come and take our base, they would have two bases in the middle of a box canyon. Whoopdee-f***in-doo.
Grif: What's up with that anyway? I mean, I signed on to fight some aliens, next thing I know, Master Chief blows up the whole Covenant Armada, and I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere fighting a bunch of blue guys!

Though Tucker is GOAT, so that's a dilemma....

Reactions: simonedvinsson

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
Simmons: Hey.
Grif: Mmyeah?
Simmons: D'you ever wonder why we're here?
Grif: It's one of life's great mysteries, isn't it? Why are we here? I mean, are we the product of some... cosmic coincidence? Or is there really a God, watching everything, you know, with a plan for us and stuff. I don't know man, but it keeps me up at night.
Simmons: ...What? I mean why are we out here, in this canyon?
Grif: Oh. Uhhhhh. Yeah.
Simmons: And what was all that stuff about God?
Grif: Uhhhhh. Hm? Nothing.
Simmons: ...Do you want to talk about it?
Grif: No.
Simmons: You sure?
Grif: Yes.
Simmons: Seriously though, why are we out here? As far as I can tell, it's just a box canyon in the middle of nowhere. No way in or out.
Grif: Mmhm.
Simmons: The only reason that we set up a red base here is because they have a blue base over there. And the only reason they have a blue base over there is because we have a red base here.
Grif: Well, yeah, that's because we're fighting each other.

Simmons: No, no, but I mean... even if we were to pull out today, and they were to come and take our base, they would have two bases in the middle of a box canyon. Whoopdee-f***in-doo.
Grif: What's up with that anyway? I mean, I signed on to fight some aliens, next thing I know, Master Chief blows up the whole Covenant Armada, and I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere fighting a bunch of blue guys!

Though Tucker is GOAT, so that's a dilemma....
This seems like it is supposed to be awesome, but it flew right over my head lmao. No idea what's going on here.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
This seems like it is supposed to be awesome, but it flew right over my head lmao. No idea what's going on here.
Greatest machinima of all time. But I can only vouch for like the first couple seasons. Then it went weird and it turned out that some of the people involved were real shitbags, but that may have been fame/notoriety f***ing with them. Iunno.

Looks like they redid them and jammed them all together. Intro song is a massive spoiler, so I'd avoid (link is timestamped to after the song). Not sure if the OG uploads are still around...

Reactions: Detroit Knights

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I wish McIsaac would get called up for a couple
I would have liked to get a look at him at some point these last 2 seasons.

Putting up just about .5 PPG so far in GR this year... not bad on paper.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad