Confirmed with Link: Hagelin and 59/179 for Etem and 41

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Hagelin-Kesler-Silfverberg. I like.

Not sure how we managed to swing Etem for him, Etem was doing anything in Anaheim in the near future I feel. Taking advantage of some teams cap issues I guess.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Somewhere out there, a lobster boat just exploded.

We upgraded Etem AND Palmieri in one fell swoop.

Etem is going to get eaten alive by the NYR fans.

terranraida

#RyanGetzlafIsASaint
Feb 27, 2014
Richmond, VA
that speed tho...

131.gif

salsa man

SALSA
Nov 20, 2013
California
Would say he's more of a Cogliano, but with a higher ceiling points wise. Wonder if he could work with the twins.

I'd say this is a pretty good comparison. Hagelin is a bit better offensively, while Cogs is better defensively. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see Hagelin become a consistent 40+ point player.

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
Somewhere out there, a lobster boat just exploded.

This is the one day I'd love for that certain guy to be back here. If only for a short time.

Good luck to Emerson, though. Always seemed like a good kid with a good head on his shoulders, so I wish him well and trust him to carve out an NHL career, even if it's probably not as a big time scorer.

anezthes

Mar 20, 2014
This is the one day I'd love for that certain guy to be back here. If only for a short time.

Good luck to Emerson, though. Always seemed like a good kid with a good head on his shoulders, so I wish him well and trust him to carve out an NHL career, even if it's probably not as a big time scorer.

+1 :nod:

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA

Agreed. Hopefully he can handle the pressure there.

duckhead32686

El Capitan
Feb 17, 2008
Brea, CA
i am bummed. You guys just cleaned our clock. You are gonna love Hagelin. Big Mistake by Sather

I think he was forced by the cap. Hagelin needs to be signed still and rangers only have $11 mil in cap space before they could sign him with others they need to sign as well Stepan (RFA) St. Louis (UFA) JT Miller (RFA) Fast (RFA)

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
I mentioned us needing someone like Saad. I wonder if this is what Murray was thinking with this trade. That said it downs like he has finishing problems as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad