Pre-Game Talk: #HabsJets (30/03/2019 ; 7:00 PM ; SN360, CITY, SNE, SNW, SNP, TVAS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I believe...you got to believe!!

#Fighter #TeamBergevin #Playoff19 #TeamMolson #Character

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I have no words.

It's funny you write that. I only have a word-themed GDT that I was going to post tonight, lol.

Only a few words to get a point across.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Come on , be positive ! if Price doesn't let any goal in for the next 4 games , we have a chance to do the playoffs :cheers:

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
It's funny you write that. I only have a word-themed GDT that I was going to post tonight, lol.

Only a few words to get a point across.
In some cases, related to the MC. I'm failing to find any bit of inspiration.

Searching and thinking during long intervals of minutes. It's something that I like to talk for hours.

But my sweetheart got broken with repetitive deceptions.

As much as I love the most I get hurt. My 1909 it circulates through my blood...

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Is it along the lines of "this team sucks" or "fire Bergevin"?

That would be way too easy, lol.

Don't we already see that at least once in every thread?

Reactions: Edgy

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
In some cases, related to the MC. I'm failing to find any bit of inspiration.

Searching and thinking during long intervals of minutes. It's something that I like to talk for hours.

But my sweetheart got broken with repetitive deceptions.

As much as I love the most I get hurt. My 1909 it circulates through my blood...

Exactly how I feel when I'm trying to put together a GDT. But, this time, I don't have much in the way of inspiration. The team is not exactly "inspiring" trust right now. Not just the team, but the level of adversity that their talent can deal with.

They're lacking talent and for the most part, experience. And we're mostly lacking patience. It's a lethal mix.

Reactions: Forum93

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
The Winnipeg's will remember days of old, simpler times when they left us with bitter tastes full of unsettled scores. OC version of Ahmedousomething.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
If we lose this game, it’s pretty much over. To say this is big is an understatement.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Anyone expecting Winnipeg to rest players and take it easy are dreaming. The last thing they want is to finish 3rd and have a hard 1st round without the ice advantage.

They have not been playing well lately though so who knows?

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Exactly how I feel when I'm trying to put together a GDT. But, this time, I don't have much in the way of inspiration. The team is not exactly "inspiring" trust right now. Not just the team, but the level of adversity that their talent can deal with.

They're lacking talent and for the most part, experience. And we're mostly lacking patience. It's a lethal mix.

You’re obsessed with likes. Lol give me a break.

slybel

Jan 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Anyone expecting Winnipeg to rest players and take it easy are dreaming. The last thing they want is to finish 3rd and have a hard 1st round without the ice advantage.

They have not been playing well lately though so who knows?

They won't. They want to finish 1st for the 1st time in a division. Not resting here. Will be a hard game.

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015

How can you not get inspired and excited about a team that's failed test after test and choked it's way out of a playoff spot, going from 90% to 20% in over a month. Must win game tonight, can hardly wait. :sarcasm:

habsterr

Jan 5, 2014
Edmonton
Jet's going to battle hard for 1st place in the division. The only thing worse than being bad in the NHL is being average.

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
I’ll be very surprised if we win, but we HAVE beaten them before. Winnipeg may still be wanting to win position, so they may be all in tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad