Pre-Game Talk: Habs-Yotes - Monday at 4:00 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
Expecting w big win for the team.

I can’t see how Arizona can beat us, should be blowout for the habs unless Primeau has a bad game.

Team is due for a win.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I watched a few Arizona games recently and while they are not very talented, they are in a complete rebuild. They compete hard with what they have and their coach has them playing a structured game.

Habs have a team that is not in an official rebuild, they have several vets while the coyotes have very few.

If our lazy vets mail it in again today, we lose easily.

It's not about the effort from our young players, it's about the lack of caring and effort from our gutless vets.

Reactions: amethyst

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
16h00. vs. Coyotes.
This may be the first time RDS gets 5-digits viewers for Canadiens game.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
kinda OT but:

granted it's TVA but if DD is back next year BEDARD HERE WE COME :thumbu:

They want to tank next year for another top 5 pick and hope for Bedard. After that they'll fire him going into his last year.

He's a terrible coach but perfect for the tank. If we actually get a quality coach, this team would jump up the standings.

Summer 2023, hopefully, we have Bedard, Guhle, Romanov, Mailloux, Suzuki, Caufield, Ylonen, Poehling, and Primeau all ready to play & make contributions with outside chances to 2022 pick, Farrell, RHP, Norlinder, Harris & Mysak.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
They want to tank next year for another top 5 pick and hope for Bedard. After that they'll fire him going into his last year.

He's a terrible coach but perfect for the tank. If we actually get a quality coach, this team would jump up the standings.

Summer 2023, hopefully, we have Bedard, Guhle, Romanov, Mailloux, Suzuki, Caufield, Ylonen, Poehling, and Primeau all ready to play & make contributions with outside chances to 2022 pick, Farrell, RHP, Norlinder, Harris & Mysak.
I feel like he’s ruining the development of Suzuki, Caufield and Romanov. Vets aren’t showing up for him which lowers their value if we want to trade them.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I feel like he’s ruining the development of Suzuki, Caufield and Romanov. Vets aren’t showing up for him which lowers their value if we want to trade them.

Gorton strikes me as a hands-on guy and he'll likely be surrounded by likeminded types. I have to believe that they know how their prospects and young players are being handled right now but they haven't fully gotten around to it for reasons we all know all too well.

It would be more of an issue if all of management were in place and we'd be seeing DD using the same type of approach and deployment with them.

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
So much at stake in this game.

61ll25.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad