Post-Game Talk: Habs win. Spider-Man No Way Home.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I can't sit through it either, I have tried to but it's just not my thing. I would rather watch something that has at least a portion of it being reality-based.
I did like this one though. Those features are definitely reality based enough for me. :nod:

upload_2021-12-17_10-59-1.jpeg

Last edited:

CheldishGamibno

Turtles & Refrigerators
Aug 19, 2006
Mute City
It's weird because every time he shot the puck last season it seemed accurate and he always gave the goalies trouble, I expected him to score because he looked like a threat every time he had the puck on his stick. What we are seeing this year is nothing like that, even his shootout attempt looked bad, his shot was two feet over the net. I believe that he needs to take a step back, the AHL is the only option.
I remember a week or so ago, Boudreau was talking about Boeser, who wasn't scoring at all earlier this season. He sat down with him and encouraged him to shoot more, just showing him that his coach had his back.
Boeser has 5 goals in his last 5 games playing for Boudreau. He had 4 in the first 23.
I truly think Caufield should develop in the NHL but I'd put him back in the AHL so he hopefully doesn't play another game for Ducharme ever again.

hvac412

Apr 15, 2013
I remember a week or so ago, Boudreau was talking about Boeser, who wasn't scoring at all earlier this season. He sat down with him and encouraged him to shoot more, just showing him that his coach had his back.
Boeser has 5 goals in his last 5 games playing for Boudreau. He had 4 in the first 23.
I truly think Caufield should develop in the NHL but I'd put him back in the AHL so he hopefully doesn't play another game for Ducharme ever again.
Reading stories like this really gives you contempt for Molson, what a complete putz, just goes to the show who is really running the organization.thanks magoo !!!
16396991002521958473550383502552.gif
16396991002521958473550383502552.gif

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
Anyone notice Primeau looks way better? He’s looking more like Vasilevsky or Bobrovsky in nets now than Price, more mobile and wiry whereas he used to be pretty rigid in his movement. Awesome.

Reactions: Runner77

lamp9post

Jan 28, 2007
Anyone notice the lack of structure that led to the Flyers's first goal of the game? Here it is in slo-mo:

uwaOl3t.gif

Jeff Petry coughed up the puck just inside the tip of the left circle, close to the slot area. His lack of structure allowed the Flyers to gain possession which led to the pass that ended up on the stick that scored.

Here's the collapsing structure from a different angle:

That's right, Jeff Petry. You're an idiot.

I don't see it. The puck jumped over Petry's stick. It happens. It was a turnover and a broken play. If you want to talk about structure, what was Romanov doing cutting across from his LD position, then just standing idly beside Allen while all this unfolded?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I don't see it. The puck jumped over Petry's stick. It happens. It was a turnover and a broken play. If you want to talk about structure, what was Romanov doing cutting across from his LD position, then just standing idly beside Allen while all this unfolded?

I don't see the puck jumping over his stick but don't have better and closer video. Maybe someone else can dig it up.

lamp9post

Jan 28, 2007
I don't see the puck jumping over his stick but don't have better and closer video. Maybe someone else can dig it up.

You don't see the puck bobbling over Petry's stick when he attempts to clear it? Seems pretty clear in the second video. Regardless, it was a turnover by Petry, which, in part, led to the goal.

dcyhabs

May 30, 2008
Montreal
Weber played the hard minutes against top lines. Now Petry has to do it and can't cut the mustard. Playing against top line skill different than playing against mid-lines. Can see the holes in him

Petry had some great games while Weber is out. The whole defense misses Weber and Edmundson, but Petry played way better last year whether Weber was there or not. He's 34, he could be done, or maybe he really needs Edmundson.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Petry had some great games while Weber is out. The whole defense misses Weber and Edmundson, but Petry played way better last year whether Weber was there or not. He's 34, he could be done, or maybe he really needs Edmundson.
Yeah but I think he's mentally broke right now. I can't blame him. We all have bad moments and bad days. It is what it is, that's part of the life.

Beer and Chips

Feb 5, 2018
Yes, Petry needs Edmundson, his comments prompted MB to sign Edmundson. This isn't a surprise and isn't a problem if Edmundson is healthy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad