Post-Game Talk: Habs win, but end of an era... Dan0 no more, now Danau1t

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
If Chiarot is out for any length of time I'll be super disappointed if we think Ouelette is going to be the answer.

I don’t like Ouellet but he was the better defender between him and Mete during the play-ins. I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets a few games.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
If Phil keeps having games like that as the 3c, he might start to like the role...

Armia complements him and Tatar much better than Lehkonen did in the return to play...

4th line could have used Lehky tonight in their own end though.

Last edited:

NineteenSixtyFive

Mar 7, 2016
Whack schedule. They lose an hour going to Calgary. Puck drop 20 hours from now. (Or something like that)

The Leafs would never get hosed like this. :sarcasm:

Reactions: rik schau

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Doubt Ouelett plays over Mete

Should be
Romanov - Weber
Edmundson - Petry
Kulak - Mete

Romanov looked good in the shifts he got with Weber
What I find disappointing is that we don't seem to have a reliable RD which would give us much more stability IMO.

Fenwick McCorsi

Not impress.
Mar 3, 2013
Montreal, QC
It's so nice to have a coach that tries to maximize his players strengths while playing a style that works in today's NHL.

And it's REALLY nice to come up against a hot goalie who plays well all game, and still pot enough goals for chicken wings. Never in a thousand years would I have believed that sort of feat even remotely possible with the old guard behind the bench.

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
But we drafted the wrong guy! :sarcasm:

hqdefault.jpg

search

I can't believe you've done this!

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
It's so nice to have a coach that tries to maximize his players strengths while playing a style that works in today's NHL.

And it's REALLY nice to come up against a hot goalie who plays well all game, and still pot enough goals for wings at chicken wings. Never in a thousand years would I have believed that sort of feat even remotely possible with the old guard behind the bench.
Great post

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Kotkaniemi is only 4 points behind the great Brady Tkachuk, with four games in hand... :popcorn:
I've been saying it for almost two years. The guy needed a new coach.

It's a shame we couldn't have done the same for Galchenyuk. He'd have become a much better player than he did. Nobody has benefitted more from the change than KK did. All this does is really drive home the fact that our development has been a major issue over the years. Yes, some of it is drafting and most of it is management overall, but development has been atrocious.

Thank God we made the coaching change. If nothing else, KK coming out of it better is worth the move.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad