Post-Game Talk: Habs win 4-1

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
I'm not sure I would call MT "one of the best coach around", but he's far from the bubbling fool some people try to paint him.

I don't know if anyone is doing that. I'm defending MT a lot here, but I never said he was one of the best. He could be, but I just don't know. There's also the factor of being a good fit here. A "better coach" or "better tactician" might not fit as well as MT with MB and our players. Perhaps he's the best coach for this team. But this is all so hard to judge given the fact we have about 25%, if that, of the information/knowledge needed to really know.

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
''4-1 victory VS the Blues (ZERO PENALTIES).''
Well we know Therrien preaches discipline as a main tenet, so it must have been driving him nuts too. I hoooope that by using this example of what discipline can lead to or contribute to it may stick with the players as I'm sure they enjoyed themselves tonight too! No stink eye from the bench from the box anyway :)

Cheers!!!!

<4-1 win (ZERO PENALTIES) vs the Blues.
<2-0 win (only TWO PENALTIES, not bad) vs an injury-filled Bruins (love the win nonetheless).

TWO penalties in last two games (6-1 total for us).
They have got to continue being disciplined...I can't stand lazy/stupid/brain-dead/senseless penalties.
(I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuge PK Subban fan and really appreciate it when he stays disciplined...after all we need him on the ice, not in the penalty box, unless he's leaving the box to go on a breakaway;)).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad