GDT: Habs @ Wild • Xmas edition • Dec 22, 20h00 ET • Xcel Energy Center • Sportsnet East

Status
Not open for further replies.

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
with 8 goals on a team that can't score, with as many goals as flash and only 1 more than DD?

i'd like a count of how many times he did a fancy moves that lead to nothing this year

Ok, compare:

TOI AND points total between le nain de jardin and Chucky.

He can do all the fancy moves he wants if he produces. Right now, his point total is much better than le nain de jardin, not even close and with less ice time.

Plus, he's still young. While le nain de jardin has peaked, evidently.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I wonder if they'll even have a playoff spot by the time Price is back. At this rate, it seems highly unlikely.

Sad, really.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
he's the best player on a team that can't score

I don't like him because he never proved anything and people keep seeing him as this greek god. He's average at best. 3rd center on a contending team. 2nd if he find the heart to play for more than 5 games at a time

I know I'm beating a dead horse :)deadhorse)

But what if he had one good winger, or even two? :popcorn:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Just tuned in how are we looking?

w7mfe.gif

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
I just wanna see a damn convincing shot get in the net. A subban blast, a top corner wrister, anything that's gonna show me they can do something with dadamn puck.

**** : rds panel saying DD line is having a great game...**** that. Ok maybe they were average in the 2nd but that's it.

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site

I don't like him because he never proved anything and people keep seeing him as this greek god. He's average at best. 3rd center on a contending team. 2nd if he find the heart to play for more than 5 games at a time

He will be a fine 2nd line center on a contender. 3rd line. Pfffft. He must have shlonged (mot à la mode) your girlfriend.

Or you're Therrien's son.

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006

Be honest, It's because he's younger, richer and better looking than you. :sarcasm:

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
I wonder if they'll even have a playoff spot by the time Price is back. At this rate, it seems highly unlikely.

Sad, really.

Just think of it for a minute... A team that's won 3 games out of their last 10 has just zoomed by us in the standings tonight.:laugh:

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native

His pace is that of over 40 points despite 14 and half minutes of ice time. That would be an elite third liner if he completely stops progressing.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
I know I'm beating a dead horse :)deadhorse)

But what if he had one good winger, or even two? :popcorn:

he had his chance with literally every winger on this team, including Pazzzzzzzzioretty

but you know, maybe he'd be amazing with a couple of wingers, but that's pure speculation, I prefer to base my opinion on what i'm seeing and i'm seeing an average streaky player. I always said i'd be his #1 fan if he finally had his breakout, but I have my doubt that it'll ever happen

Be honest, It's because he's younger, richer and better looking than you. :sarcasm:

he prevented me from seeing his sister ;) :sarcasm:

Compile

Feb 27, 2008
In an Igloo

Can you believe he's the captain too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad