Proposal: Habs vs Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
How did you figure that a poster with 2 post is a Montreal fan? Oh ya by the lopsided trade that favours the Habs.:laugh::laugh: NOT.

Montreal fans can't have two posts?

Both of his posts are Montreal trade proposals, seems like a pretty decent assumption he's a Montreal fan.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
Byron's a 20 goal guy
Lehkonen is a young Gallagher-lite, and still puts up better numbers than the other
Suzuki is an A level prospect

Greenway is a bottom 6 winger with 24 points in 81 games.
Luke Kunin has yet to establish himself, and doesn't have great any great numbers for a 21 year old, even in the AHL. He's not worth even near Suzuki by himself.

Why would you think this is even value?

Why would you think Montreal has any need for these guys?

Montreal gets FLEECED in your proposal.

so Lehkonen who has averaged 27pts over 3 seasons as an NHL is gallagher lite...but Kunin with 21pts/68 games and Greenway with 24pts in 81 games are basically scrubs?

lol horrible take

Qwijibo

Dec 1, 2014
lol. Kunin is at least as good as suzuki. 12g/20pts in 28AHL games/17pts in 49 AHL games
I don’t know what Suzuki you’re looking up. But Nick Suzuki hasn’t played a game in the AHL.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest
so Lehkonen who has averaged 27pts over 3 seasons as an NHL is gallagher lite...but Kunin with 21pts/68 games and Greenway with 24pts in 81 games are basically scrubs?

lol horrible take

Lehkonen wouldn't be worth Suzuki either. And Kunin is an interesting piece just not even close to the value of what's being asked.

I never said they were scrubs, you said that.

They then ask for a back to back 20+ goal scorer and assistant captain, and a top tier prospect.

Don't Halla @ me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad