Low Effort GDT Habs vs. Sens (home), 7 p.m. (TSN5, RDS, TSN2, RDS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATdaisuki

Dec 4, 2012
Ottawa
Congrats on your prestigious first GDT!

Winning feels good, and winning against two specific teams always feels better. Hopefully the guys have a good showing.

Reactions: armani

FunkySeeFunkyDoo

Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
With Stuetzle, Brannstrom, Batherson and Norris all showing flashes of very strong play, my level of interest in Sens games is dramatically higher now than it was at any point last year.

So -- looking forward to this game!!

Reactions: MiscBrah and armani

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
"No more Matt Cookes" -> when EK's achilles was DELIBERATELY stomped..and no Sens on ice responded, and when no Sens responded to Cooke in the next match either...that was sad.

3 Hab attempts to injure Jimmy imo...and NO response. I hope tonight the Sens make a clear statement...to Habs & other teams: Don't attempt to injure our young stars!

Reactions: Adele Dazeem

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Like to see Zub out and Josh Brown dressed. Stützle on a line with Haley for maximum comfort.

If Colin White wants to do something to endear himself to the coaching staff he should step up and challenge Danault. This isn't an area where Watson, Haley or Gudbranson can have any influence.

Reactions: Sens in Process

Stuzchuk

Mar 25, 2009
Eastern Canada
Go SENS asti!
Chabot: Game time decision

upload_2021-2-23_18-4-10.png

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Habs 690 radio saying the fan base is getting crusty and is salty - say if they lose tonight it’ll be a long and angry post game show and the fans will want a scalp - huge game for Montreal

I like they are dressing Haley - Montreal radio saying Habs don’t want to tangle with Ottawa because Ottawa is a tougher team and don’t want Weber amd Chairot fighting guys like Watson and Haley.

Reactions: armani and chipsens

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Habs 690 radio saying the fan base is getting crusty and is salty - say if they lose tonight it’ll be a long and angry post game show and the fans will want a scalp - huge game for Montreal

I like they are dressing Haley - Montreal radio saying Habs don’t want to tangle with Ottawa because Ottawa is a tougher team and don’t want Weber amd Chairot fighting guys like Watson and Haley.

Well I hope Haley and Watson know why they dressed up. Someone needs to feed it to Danault for that cheap poke under the Süperstar's throat. And give it to Gallagher too while you are at it for good measure. Romanov reminds me of Volchenkov a bit, but someone needs to let him know that he's playing Russian roulette every time he hits a Senator.

Reactions: chipsens

Sens72

Football Enthusiast
Aug 31, 2018
Canada
I doubt it happens but beating the Habs and having them fire Claude Julien would be pretty hilarious

TeamRenzo

Jul 20, 2009
I doubt it happens but beating the Habs and having them fire Claude Julien would be pretty hilarious

Why would you want to see someone get fired? I would love to see the Sens beat the Habs again but I get no pleasure in someone getting fired.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
I want a Stuetzle goal tonight with a Tiger Williams stick ride past the Montreal bench.

Reactions: chipsens

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008

You'd think Haley and Watson were the second coming of Probert and Twist the way some people on here talk about them. Ben Chiarot would likely whip Watson if they were to fight. Josh Anderson and Joel Edmundson too.

Watson is willing but he's really, really bad at fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese