GDT: Habs vs Sabres 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmaxo

Jul 12, 2015
Excited to see our highest hockey IQ and skilled players play together. Hopefully they will have the puck and won’t need to forecheck cauz drou and cole on the same line.. oooof

Reactions: iamtalbot

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
If Drouin - Suzuki - Caufield play like their talent and Romanov play a good game but Habs L it's a big W.

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
still, looking forward to seeing Edmundson play, and I hope that it revitalizes the team … hockey is boring this year.

So, either way. Go Habs go!

Last edited by a moderator:

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
I legit think we had this exact convo before their last game...and they proceeded to get smoked lol.

The Habs are just like the Sabres man lol
Buffalo Seattle Arizona Ottawa Vancouver and Habs were my bottom teams of the league.

Buffalo are even more lost than Montreal defensively but they can score goals. That's pretty much it. Also Vancouver is coming up , then December massacre will happen

Reactions: cphabs

iamtalbot

Oct 18, 2007
Heard that for 5years with Drouin.
Get ready for more of that when habs extend him thus summer as one of our few french "stars" on the roster

It's been addition by subtraction when he's been off the roster. I want to see him moved out but this owner is more concerned about appeasing the french media and politicians than he us putting a competitive roster on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad