GDT: Habs vs Rangers II

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPGoHabsGo

May 30, 2013
Sad part is there's still Hab fans who think the Habs should've kept Price despite what he's done since that trade.

Don't forget before the olympics I recall plenty of fans saying Price cant steal games, doesn't come up in the clutch.

Saw trade proposals that saw us riding out Budaj after trading away Price.

But its one good thing Gainey did, believing in this guy from the beginning and sticking with him through those bad years.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I'm going to like Flash. Good defensively and knows where to be on the ice offensively. He knows how to get himself unmarked and get good shots on net. Nice hands too. We might actually have a bottom 6 this year that could score a few goals for us.

Price is amazing. Really. Amazing.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
what was that

aZPAhu7.gif

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
I'm going to like Flash. Good defensively and knows where to be on the ice offensively. He knows how to get himself unmarked and get good shots on net. Nice hands too. We might actually have a bottom 6 this year that could score a few goals for us.

Price is amazing. Really. Amazing.

the way DD always seemed to find max on the ice... well he seems to be doing the same for flash, and i think flash is really liking it.. huge for our team overall.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Disagreed sorry...

its been entertaining as hell... if you think henrik stoning the habs on numerous occasions is boring..then you just watch for goals lol...
The refs have taken away the flow. We've seen some great saves but it hasn't really been a great game.

Pretty even game though with us getting the better of the scoring chances so far.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Even the most staunch Desharnais haters cannot possibly be mad if he's playing well. Honestly, I would trade Desharnais for a sack of potatoes, but I'm happy he's playing well. It makes the team better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad