GDT: Habs vs Preds part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carey The Habs

Sep 18, 2015
"oh we played a good game we out shot the opposing team and we deserved better". They're equivalent of finding the hottest woman at the bar and then taking her home then falling asleep. You know that the outcome is then? Nothing. Might as well stay home.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Longer streak.. Kanes point streak or our losing streak?

Stay tuned for the next episode of Therrien Ball DD

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
So... tomorrow's schedule:

St. Louis @ Boston (1 point behind Habs)
New Jersey @ Detroit (2 points behind Habs)
Vancouver @ Tampa Bay (6 points behind Habs)
Ottawa (4 points behind Habs) @ Florida (3 points behind Habs)

I said January 10th to be on the safe side but we can be out of a playoff spot by the New Year considering we're against Minnesota, Washington, Tampa and Florida in our next four games before the Winter Classic vs. Boston.

void

Jan 5, 2006
It makes our fanbase look arrogant?

Have you actually read my posts over the years?

You've been saying that we were the better team a lot during this slump. When you lose 4-1, you are NOT the better team.

Capitaine Subban*

I think we've played a decent game overall. We were actually the better team tonight. Not by much, but I think we were better. Not a whole lot of offensive pressure but the Preds didn't have much either.

Pretty much this and it is starting to hurt.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
You've been saying that we were the better team a lot during this slump. When you lose 4-1, you are NOT the better team.
We won tons of games last year being the worse team...

I haven't said much during this slump btw, because I've missed much of the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad