Pre-Game Talk: Habs vs Pens @ 7:30PM ET (WED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
If Price isn't ready to go this will be a big test for Condon against Crosby, Malkin and Kessel

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
A very good week for the Habs to practice on special teams play, obviously their play is well above average, but never rest on past games, you can always improve somewhere. PKing has been superb, 5 on 5 & PP also, Pittsburgh will be looking to knock you off the top perch if possible. Go Habs Go!!!...:handclap::handclap::handclap:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Father and son road trip. A nice touch, although as Therrien pointed out in his PC, it wasn't enough for them to win, last time they did this. Hoping for a bounceback.

Call me betty*

Sheary Baggins
Nov 8, 2015
i dont know who to root for, im a fan pens but i also root for the habs cuz im a huge fan of Mikey therrien. hope this goes to ot so both can get points :handclap:

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
i dont know who to root for, im a fan pens but i also root for the habs cuz im a huge fan of Mikey therrien. hope this goes to ot so both can get points :handclap:

Let's just say being a joint Habs/Pens fan who loves Therrien places you in a small demographic. An underproducing Pens and an overachieving Condon is a dangerous combination, so I'll happily take OT.

By the way, credit to anyone who uses a Paul Simon reference in their username! (EDIT: or maybe not...)

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
Good to see Quelle Ficelle once again

fINyHcN.gif

Go Habs Go !

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Pre-game thread extravaganza ...

habvengers_58916.jpg

VS.

txptn.jpg

Or was that Chris de Burgh? :sarcasm:

Call me betty*

Sheary Baggins
Nov 8, 2015
Let's just say being a joint Habs/Pens fan who loves Therrien places you in a small demographic. An underproducing Pens and an overachieving Condon is a dangerous combination, so I'll happily take OT.

By the way, credit to anyone who uses a Paul Simon reference in their username! (EDIT: or maybe not...)

What?.....no, my name is Beethoven, but friends call me betty.

Boardish

Mar 3, 2004

It's a Kung Pow reference :laugh:

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
It's a relief to have a dependable back-up while Price recovers, no HF panic. I wouldn't even be mad if we lose this one, but we won't cause Condo knows how to win. A long wait for this game sucks though.

Go Habs Go

FuzzyWuzzy

I'm still alive
Dec 20, 2012
Montreal
Price seems to be leaning to the left. Is that because he's favouring his right side? Is that a smile, or is he really wincing in pain? This pic screams surgery. Season's over...

Gotta love how you realize just how manic about the whole thing you're being and how you're able to laugh at yourself :P :laugh:

Rumors say they did not recieve Price's left glove at the Pittsburgh arena, clearly it points towards a hand injury. :nod::nod::nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad