GDT: Habs vs Leafs Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Church

The last lion
Mar 26, 2010
Montreal, QC
Is there seriously like only me and Lafleur Guy that wanted us to win that game?? Seriously guys, get your stuff right. Home ice advantage is WAY more important + if we lose vs Ottawa, we just dont deserve to be there anyways. Tampa scares me way more and WE NEED THAT HOME ICE.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Is there seriously like only me and Lafleur Guy that wanted us to win that game?? Seriously guys, get your stuff right. Home ice advantage is WAY more important + if we lose vs Ottawa, we just dont deserve to be there anyways. Tampa scares me way more and WE NEED THAT HOME ICE.

I wanted us to win as well. Not scared of the Sens one bit. It'll be a hell of a series!

suprez

Mar 1, 2008
Laval
Bleh. Did not want the sens. I wanted a series against the wing . Been so long the habs had a series against the wings. Boooo. The sens. Blllleeeehh :pout:

hockeyfan2k11

Jun 11, 2011

Um, me too. LOL @ being afraid of Ottawa to the point where you want to throw the game. If that's the case then we deserve to lose to them.

You play to win the game. Beating Ottawa will feel great. It'll be a good series too.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I wanted us to win as well. Not scared of the Sens one bit. It'll be a hell of a series!
If we win we get revenge, if we lose meh, they held it over us this long so it makes no difference. Personally I want us to kick their ass, that would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad