waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
Let's get the talk started!

Three things I want to see tonight.

1) Suzuki goal for my bet365 ticket!

2) a beauty Slaf pass!

3) Xhekaj cave in Kadri's face.

Here's a little Irish diddy to get you in a fighting mood in honour of the green beer Ill be drinking tonight!

GHG!

EDIT! Im an idiot.....if a mod could please fix my thread title to edition? we aren't adding anything here! lol. It's the addition, edition, idition version. #stilldrunkfromlastnight

Last edited:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
We have reached that point in the season where certain teams Know they are out of it even if they don't publicly admit it.
Calgary is one of those team who can easily lay an egg. No mans land can be a worse spot than hugging the bottom sometimes.

Last edited:

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
We have reached that point in the season where certain teams Know they are out of it even if they don't publicly admit it.
Calgary is one of those team who can easily lay an egg. No mans land can be a worse spot than hugging the bottom sometimes.

Is markstrom playing? He seems to have an extra burr under his saddle when he plays montreal.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Two teams with no pressure and are playing for pride. I hope Primeau puts on another strong performance and the kids have productive nights.

No injuries

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad