Pre-Game Talk: HABS VS CANES March 19th: The "dont let our goalie get dumped on so much" version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haaabs

Jul 16, 2010
Montreal
#4 Montreal Canadiens vs #26 Carolina Hurricanes

A team that's low in the standings? Alright boys! No effort tonight! Time to play like ****!
:laugh:

Canadiens Montréal
‏@CanadiensMTL

#GoHabsGo practice lines:
Pacioretty-Plekanec-Gallagher
Galchenyuk-Desharnais-Parenteau
De La Rose-Eller-DSP
Prust-Malhotra-Weise (Flynn)

HabsDieHard*

Why won't MT just reward Eller and try out the EGG line? I don't understand.

Probably because he thinks that a 3rd line with 2 wingers who aren't scoring at all and Desharnais will not be an effective line.

Call me a Desharnais hater, but I think 2 guys with size like De La Rose and Smith Pelley could open up a lot of space, and that playing with 2 wingers who aren't scoring might cause Desharnais to take it upon himself to be more of a scoring option...but what do I know?

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Probably because he thinks that a 3rd line with 2 wingers who aren't scoring at all and Desharnais will not be an effective line.

Call me a Desharnais hater, but I think 2 guys with size like De La Rose and Smith Pelley could open up a lot of space, and that playing with 2 wingers who aren't scoring might cause Desharnais to take it upon himself to be more of a scoring option...but what do I know?

Hater ! :shakehead

mus1cx

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
you don't understand ? Because Eller-De La Rose - DSP are playing great together . Why change that ?

Because we are in need of offense and DD is doing **** all on his lines. DLR and DSP can open up some space for DD and we can give Eller a chance with offensive wingers... win-win.

Ursus the White

Formerly Hogfather
Mar 27, 2014
Alberta
Lines LOOK good, but...........c'mon boys, shock your fans......score, score, score

No one is getting a shut out. (That nullifies all jinxes)

Any attempt to run Price will be considered an act of war, and hostilities will be engaged with extreme prejudice.:nod:

GREMLIN

Tanking enthusiast
Sep 19, 2013
Khudobin in net for the Hurricanes. He's 0-2-0, 3.00 GAA and .887 against the Habs.

And of course, Danny Biega will get the mandatory Montreal-native-in-his-nhl-debut goal...

Go Habs Go!

I remember Biega with the LSL Lions in midget aaa as a 15 year old, him and Leblanc were flat out dominant, he was miles ahead of many dmen who are nhl regulars right now at the time, very dynamic skater, I cant help but wonder how his development would've shaped up playing in the CHL.

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
lol at that second line.
MT's gonna have to shelter the **** out of it.

y u do dis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad