Post-Game Talk: Habs vs Buffalo Sabres - Rookie camp (Thursday Sept 15 7PM EST)

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Is this a free watch or do I have to search for my own?

Usually there's one or two prospects that I'm excited to see play. This year there's atleast 5 or 6 who I'll be watching closely.
1663194175603.png

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
Seriously, Mysak just had great play in International games. He's also a scoring C. Three International players may well better understand each other and have better chemistry amongst themselves.

Bee Holder

Jul 3, 2017
Montreal
I remember attending the rookie tournament at Place Bell in Laval the summer we got KK and he was absolutely unnoticeable. Here hoping (and strongly believing) the narrative will be different with Slaf :nod:

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
There hasn't been too much to look forward to regarding the Habs during the last year. I'm looking forward to this.

Reactions: JT3

WinterLion

Oct 1, 2017
I remember attending the rookie tournament at Place Bell in Laval the summer we got KK and he was absolutely unnoticeable. Here hoping (and strongly believing) the narrative will be different with Slaf :nod:

I remember standing in the stands with a bunch of scouts right after Kostytsen got drafted and they were all shocked with how awful AK looked... ouch

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
He was noticeable during the Habs camp tho, where it really counts!

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
I'd like to see them trying Mesar at center.
So would Martin Lapointe who said that, ideally, he sees Mesar at C. The idea of Mesar at c would have been excellent if roy had not been injured:

Slafkovsky - Mesar - Roy

Who would be the RW with Roy out?

Kennerback

Juraj NoShootsky
Jun 2, 2021
So would Martin Lapointe who said that, ideally, he sees Mesar at C. The idea of Mesar at c would have been excellent if roy had not been injured:

Slafkovsky - Mesar - Roy

Who would be the RW with Roy out?
I’ve seen Slafkovsky play much more often as a Right Wing.

Reactions: 417

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad