GDT: Habs vs Bruins 02/08 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
Did you guys see how the refs took away our ability to put the puck in the net? Disgraceful. The way the refs made our defense look like pylons in the defensive zone was inexplicable.

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
We have beaten every top team in the East this year except Montreal

7-2 in last 9 against Eastern Playoff Teams

this team can contend Montreal is just a terrible matchup for us everyone knows this just cause we always look bad against Montreal doesnt mean we wouldnt beat Tampa or someone in a playoff series cause they very well can

Dude the way to the SC is through Montreal. Its always been that way. If you can't beat them you don't deserve to be in it.

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Not a contender if we can't beat this team.

I've been watching one of two games against this team. One is a complete and utter ****show of penalties and getting lit up on the scoreboard and the second is this one. Play like good soldiers and get nothing done. Carey Price does a crossword puzzle as we shoot goals in his chest and pads.

Our coach and GM need to come together and figure out what we're gonna do about it. It's pretty loud and clear this ain't working and if you know you're done as soon as you draw the Habs you aren't strong enough to be a contender. Something will have to change.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
:laugh: Give me a ****ing break.

Oh, and you're so obsessed with the topic that you need to hear if Claude says something. Maybe you'll have to change your pants after reading the post.

Umm, okay. Relax tiger. Yeah, I'd like to know if by chance Clode blasts them. That would be cool.

Stop sticking your head in the sand about the consistant poor officiating in Bruins games.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
The Bruins didn't deserve any PP's the rest of the night.

Not getting calls in the last few minutes isn't some new concept the NHL has rolled out. It's what it is.

I just can't believe the agendas around here with some of you to just have to make it about the refs. It's like a topic that a certain percentage of the board is aroused by.

Let it go. We ****ing suck against the Habs and deserved nothing more and nothing less than a regular season sweep.

ap3lovr

Dec 31, 2005
New Brunswick
Well tonite refs were fair.:) Bruins failure go get pucks deep vs transition team was problem.

Bruins had plenty of chances to get the puck out without issue. They instead played it up the boards because it's "safe". Montreal sends 2 guys in deep and takes away the boards. It's really sad to watch this team continue to try the same thing over and over and over again with no success. Change it up a bit. If they want to play it safe, the high dump out up the middle works every damn time.

Strange Universe

Apr 8, 2009
As much as it makes me puke in my mouth....i have to say I agree with them.

This club needs help and a wake up call. The status quo aint gonna cut it.

I said on a few occasions that this stretch of games coming to Feb 8th would give me and most posters here a very good idea where this team is at.
This team may look at times a tad better but tonight is your prime example where this team really is at.
We certainly need change and one that will bring players that have some balls to bang and play with some f@@@@ heart for 60 minutes and compete like hungry wolves that have not eaten for few weeks.

I am not excited one bit and it certainly shows how awful this team plays against faster teams.
Help is needed and fast before it is too late.

We are border line team that will make the playoffs but we will be not do well if this is still the same line up that we saw tonight.

They need to desperately get work fast.

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
We have beaten every top team in the East this year except Montreal

7-2 in last 9 against Eastern Playoff Teams

this team can contend Montreal is just a terrible matchup for us everyone knows this just cause we always look bad against Montreal doesnt mean we wouldnt beat Tampa or someone in a playoff series cause they very well can
good lord, this team is horrible. if you think come playoff time they will win, i want to have what you are drinking. they are so inferior to the top teams its not even debatable. chara is so bad i dont even know what to say. we have 4 top 6 forwards. we have one of, if not, the worst 4th line in hockey. serious lack of speed. serious lack of toughness even. terrible.

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
OH BUT THE REFS ARE SO BAD! WE NEED TO CALL THE NHL OFFICES! ITS RUINING OUR SEASON! THE HABS ARE BEATING US BECAUSE OF THE REFS! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Refs, posts or Rask. The holy trinity of excuses why we lost to the Habs.

No need to look any further into it. Team looks great out there.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Dude the way to the SC is through Montreal. Its always been that way. If you can't beat them you don't deserve to be in it.

Okay and were 2 and 2 against them and the way things are going we will probably be in the Metro division and avoid them

LouisSleigher

Jul 6, 2013
SW Ohio
The Bruins didn't deserve any PP's the rest of the night.

Not getting calls in the last few minutes isn't some new concept the NHL has rolled out. It's what it is.

I just can't believe the agendas around here with some of you to just have to make it about the refs. It's like a topic that a certain percentage of the board is aroused by.

Let it go. We ****ing suck against the Habs and deserved nothing more and nothing less than a regular season sweep.

sod off

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
I was anticipating watching The Walking Dead on my PVR right after the game but I somehow feel like I just watched it for the last 2 1/2 hours ... Frickin' Zombies !

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
good lord, this team is horrible. if you think come playoff time they will win, i want to have what you are drinking. they are so inferior to the top teams its not even debatable. chara is so bad i dont even know what to say. we have 4 top 6 forwards. we have one of, if not, the worst 4th line in hockey. serious lack of speed. serious lack of toughness even. terrible.

How in the hell have we beaten

The Pens,Islanders 2x, Wings, Lightning, and Rangers in 2015 than

does that mean those teams all suck since they lost to the crappy Bruins

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
No compete all night, except pasta. Where the **** was bergeron where the **** was marchand where the **** was Krejci and his floating ways, where the **** was the ability to make a flat accurate pass. This team infuriates me to no end.

These two are part of the problem vs the Habs. They can't keep up with the Habs Centers. We get to look at no pulse Krejci for what ? 5-7 more years. He has his $ he's all set

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Umm, okay. Relax tiger. Yeah, I'd like to know if by chance Clode blasts them. That would be cool.

Stop sticking your head in the sand about the consistant poor officiating in Bruins games.

I don't. I've expressed many times that Marchy gets reputation calls and that the Bruins rarely get the benefit of the doubt.

I just have the ability to fight off infantile emotions to blame results of a game like this (and all the other games against the Habs this season) on a third party. You define the *****y referee fan. If you don't whine about the refs, you're "burying your head in the sand" and aren't really watching. Because my totally unbiased mind tells me there is a conspiracy of some sort.

Blaming the refs tonight is so ****ing stupid...I don't know. I can't even find a good descriptor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad