GDT: Habs vs Bruins 02/08 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strange Universe

Apr 8, 2009
I agree.The question is will Chiarelli actually do whats needed.I find it hard backing him after giving away Boychuck.Seguin was bad too then that.pfft.He has not done good in a while.

I certainly hope so and I do not htink th is team is too far out of it to get the necessary players to make this team a much better with a 1st line threat.
Personally, I think Stewart would be able to give the 1st line what Horton gave when he was here.
Like we agreed on, a Top 4 D man is needed and 1 more hard nosed player that has good speed and decent skills that can play on the 3rd line would be great too.
I would not mind aiming for Kassian for example or Santorelli.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Is anyone blaming them though? They're more just the cherry on the turd sundae, yet again.

Nope. No has said it's the only reason we lost the game, that I have seen.

As I said...they didn't deserve any PP's for most of the game. Sure, they could have gotten one at the end. But penalty calls are few and far between at the end of games. The going gets tough in the last few minutes. **** happens. Penalties are rarely called. As I said, THIS ISN'T A NEW CONCEPT. But, for some reason, not only is it new, but it just has to be the focal point of the thread.

But yeah..."zero PP's in a 'rivarly game'" Welp, that proves it right there. It was the refs. They should have know this was a "rivalry game" and we deserve PP's.

They just must know that our killer strategy of putting Chara in front of the net is unbeatable and it would have made things totally unfair.

The rivalry game was only stated to say that it was an important game with plenty of contact and opportunity.

The real reason you are all worked up is you seem to be confused in your thinking that saying the refs hurt our chances of winning the game is blaming the lose on the refs. There are many factors that can contribute to a lose.

You seem to feel the refs did a nice job tonight.

That we'll just have to disagree about.

I guess it would be easier to brand me as a rabbid fan if the stats weren't glaring...and then the Lucic/Marchand stuff on top...but hey, do your thing...

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
I said it earlier, but maybe Stewart or Stafford would have a ****ing clue on how to beat the Habs.

They would, because they haven't bought into this rivalry mentally (yet) they can just go out there and run through them all night, and hopefully the reg Bs go...is it really that easy? and do the same, they over complicate things. Just skate straight, hard at the net, and finish your checks, it works, it worked in the cup year and it will work this year but they are forever over passing and trying to poke the puck on the wall rather than making them pay for touching it.

The best way to get into a players head is to punish him the first time he touches the puck because next time the puck comes his way and he knows you're out there he's going to have perceived pressure, in Australian Football 'perceived' pressure is probably the most effective turnover weapon any team has, you know if you touch that footy you are gonna pay for it, what do they do? they either rush a play and turn it over, or they're tentative and made stupid decisions.

Touch my puck and you're gonna be hurting for it, simple.

xStanleyCupsFor

Sep 12, 2014
At what point does it become "unacceptable" losing to the Habs in the same exact fashion game after game?

Rask can't be Montreal? Don't make me laugh. It would be 6-0 without Rask. Where was Bergeron, Marchand, Krecji? An 18 year old is outplaying these guys ffs! And what putrid performance by the d-core. Chara-Hamilton. :help:

barstool

Nov 22, 2014
Why did Chara not paste Weiz into the boards on the first goal? If he keeps that up I would say congrats on the real estate licence where do you want to move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce