Pre-Game Talk: Habs vs Blues Nov. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I thought that Evans would come out for Dvorak but maybe Newhook goes back to the wing.
Personally I bump Evans and leave Dvo on a fourth for now. As much as I want Monahan on our top line MSL is not likely to do it until that line stagnates.
It's really annoying not having a right winger for our top line AGAIN this season.

Last edited:

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006

Attachments

• happy-jumping.gif
    happy-jumping.gif
    487.8 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Redux91

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
So newhook at wings means what? Slaf will not be on the line with Anderson? Or is it too much to hope for?

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
With Newhook confirmed back to wing, it means Monahan is keeping his center job. Hopefully, Dvorak take the 3rd center role with Pearson/Gallagher and Money becomes Slaf new center.

I don't want to see Slaf/Dvorak/Anderson again, it was terrible last year.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Watch Marty love the Monahan line so much he leaves it alone
And it's Dvo centering the 2nd line :laugh:

Lines at morning skate:

Caufield- Suzuki - Newhook
Slaf - Evan's- Anderson
Pearson - Monahan - Gallagher
Pez - Dvo - Ylonen

Yes, it looks like Dvo will be with Slaf and Anderson eventually. But MSL is going to ease him back in by starting him on the 4th line.

With Newhook confirmed back to wing, it means Monahan is keeping his center job. Hopefully, Dvorak take the 3rd center role with Pearson/Gallagher and Money becomes Slaf new center.

It looks like we'll see it to start. And it will fail. So only a question of how long we have to see it. Bad decision by MSL. But hopefully he corrects it sooner than later...

At least we get to see Newhook with Suzuki and Caufield.

• Wow
Reactions: Redux91

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Lines at morning skate:

Caufield- Suzuki - Newhook
Slaf - Evan's- Anderson
Pearson - Monahan - Gallagher
Pez - Dvo - Ylonen

Yes, it looks like Dvo will be with Slaf and Anderson eventually. But MSL is going to ease him back in by starting him on the 4th line.

It looks like we'll see it to start. And it will fail. So only a question of how long we have to see it. Bad decision by MSL. But hopefully he corrects it sooner than later...

At least we get to see Newhook with Suzuki and Caufield.
Where did you see the lines from this morning as the reporters I have seen, haven't reported anything. Also, Ylonen is scratched tonight.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019

Haha. How much you wanna bet that’s exactly that’s what it’s gonna be:D

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Reactions: red devil
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad