GDT: Habs vs Blues- Finally a entertaining game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braun

Apr 17, 2014
Montreal
I know everyone will disagree with me but I believe in this roster and I truly think they are just in a long funk. I think they will eventually unblock and might not be as good as the first 12 games but they definitely aren't as bad as they have been. This team is flying. I still would love a trade that would add offence but they absolutely are not as bad as they seem.

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
The way Emelin played the last few games. I can totally live with Markov - Subban, Emelin - Petry as my top 4. Go MB Go!

Beaulieu+ VS Drouin!!!!!!

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
I know everyone will disagree with me but I believe in this roster and I truly think they are just in a long funk. I think they will eventually unblock and might not be as good as the first 12 games but they definitely aren't as bad as they have been. This team is flying. I still would love a trade that would add offence but they absolutely are not as bad as they seem.

This team is definitely not as bad as their recent record indicates, but I'm pretty certain the coach is.

Saint Patrick

2 rings in my hears
Feb 14, 2007

Most people agree with you, it's what the coach is doing with this team that has the thread counts tripling.

Stjonnypopo

Rgesitreed Uesr
Jan 26, 2009
Mount Doom
I think the refs have been making the right calls and I'm not saying this as a homer. The Blues take things way too far after the whistles. Gallagher is allowed in front of the net as long as he isn't hitting the goalie, but they're jumping all over him after every whistle.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
This team is definitely not as bad as their recent record indicates, but I'm pretty certain the coach is.

Yeah this team isn't as bad as they are playing. They are no doubt underachieving which is why this slump is so frustrating.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
So Maloney wanted to wait 3 weeks to trade Scott after the all star game but he wanted Tinordi now and was afraid the deal would break down if he had waited. So why not just trade for Tinordi now without Scott being involved and then wait 3 weeks and then trade Scott for Fournier? Seems Maloney is trying to save face.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Pacioretty should have gotten for it. Well pre-Chara Pacioretty would have probably fight. Yet, I think that the frustration should have told Pacioretty to just fight Brouwer.

Great game though. Obviously, we can't benefit from the PP. That's not out of the ordinairy.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Emelin's hits have been the only thing I have truly enjoyed in the last month.

What kind of game is this? Totally nuts, it's old time hockey, easily the most entertaining game since November.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad