GDT: Habs vs Blues- Finally a entertaining game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
There's the MTL we're used to...Barberio didn't know what to do as RD.

Maliki2

Mar 31, 2005
Saint Albans, VT
These team sucks and how nobody can see this...get MB and MT out of this ****ing organization...so ****ing sad that they keep this **** bag together!

Phenom

Grind deez guyss - Michou
Jan 16, 2015
Montreal
We have the best goalie puck handler and the worst on the same team. Price should teach a thing or two to the rookie..

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Don't see how you can blame any of the players on the ice. Condon messed up and everyone was out of position as a result

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
I think the big thing with Price is not entirely because he's great at stopping pucks. He's the best at playing the puck outside of his net. The Brodeur of his generation. He's a 3rd D.

Even Tokarski was better than condon at playing the puck outside of his net.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
People need to stop saying that. Last year it was all about the number of shots even when we were dominating. I clearly remember that 6-2 win against LA where because we had less shot LA dominated us.

We are playing a good game anyone saying the blues play better and have more chances is not watching imo.

Condon made some big saves, that breakaway was a great saves too.
I remember Beaulieu stealing one too.
For me those were the biggest saves on the game and both by Condon.

The Habs are playing well, but not that well either. We've spend tons of time on the PP to start the game.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Don't see how you can blame any of the players on the ice. Condon messed up and everyone was out of position as a result
Yup, that was all Condon. The 2nd bad goal he gave up tonight - although you can give big thanks to DD on the 1st one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad