GDT: Habs vs Avs in QC Sep 26 19h30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
The cupboards are no longer bare for sure. Seeing Dietz's play fires me up! The fact that Sekac signed with the Habs over a dozen other teams...

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
No! Stop ruining our fun! Hating on Iginla is fun!

Wonder if he'll fit in Colorado, Roy prefers smaller, skating players. Iginla is carrying a piano the last few years. Looked real slow at playoff time.

I think calling it a B team is generous for the Avs. A B team is usually a depleted NHL roster with lots of call-ups. This was a legit AHL team (with a couple of Junior and NHL players) that beat a full NHL lineup.

I have to admit I was shocked it wasn't 5-1 Colorado...lucky Desharnais was there to offset Price Subban Makrov Pacioretty Plekanec etc being out. :laugh:

Habs win but DD has point...

HF mad

He had a strong game, set up the winner and made a few nice plays, drew a penality...I guess HF boards is happier if he's struggling...

Simon Gagné is next

Gagne looks like he belongs in a pick up league, looked lost on Tuesday.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
Eric Engels ‏@EricEngels

Tinordi is in a tough spot. People want him to stand out, but the biggest compliment you can pay him is that you don't notice him too much

Apr 28, 2010
These past 3 preseason games have been awesome. McCarron's hit on Krejci and tonight with Tinordi's hit on Duchene have been my favorite highlights so far.

Sekac's the best player so far too.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
Ahhhh let's be patient with Tinordi, d-men take a while to mature.

I thought he looked pretty good in the two games he played, a bit rocky at first, but considring the calibre of forwards he faced most of the night, he had a strong game tonght. I'd like to see him throw his weight around a bit more, but not to the pointof just running around.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Can someone explain to me how Gaston Therrien hasn't been fired yet

Because

vfzI47Q.png

;)

Analyzer*

I read the Avs board just to see if I can find some posts from posters that liked certain players of ours. They seem to like/want(ed) Sekac.

That being said, they didn't try and hide the loss on something else like habs fans would. They straight up admitted that the team sucked and was disinterested.

However, pre-season games won't dictate how your team will do in the regular season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad