Post-Game Talk: Habs troll the Bruins... again. Win 2-0.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
I guess I'm not as happy some posters here who only think about V and not the bigger picture. I saw an Habs team that completely dominated and outclassed and managed to pot two lucky goals. Shades of the Martin years.

SuperUnknown

Mar 14, 2002
Visit site
I guess I'm not as happy some posters here who only think about V and not the bigger picture. I saw an Habs team that completely dominated and outclassed and managed to pot two lucky goals. Shades of the Martin years.

Habs had the best scoring chances. I thought they played well, especially in the third.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal

Bryan Allen playing over 14 minutes didn't help. I get it, it's just his first game, but it was a mess in our zone.

Tonight's game against faster, more skilled forwards should be interesting.

TroyM

Jan 23, 2004
Did Galchenyuk really fight? I missed part of the third.. :cry:

Sorta, he got 5 for fighting - Krug was hunting for him as Gally was buzzing all night IMO and Krug wanted to make a statement so he pursued him, grabbed him and gave him a real good yank towards the boards, Gally was thrown off for sure and didn't have mitts off and was trying to get them off and go with Krug and took some shots, eventually got tied up and went down and they were both still fuming and Gally took a shot at him on the ground as they were being torn apart. He didn't get much of a chance and Krug had the jump on him (not saying Galchenyuk would have beat the snot out of him but they didn't stand off and go by any means).

Note that is from memory. And my memory sucks :)

99GoHabsGo99

MontrealCanadiens200
Oct 6, 2009
Charlottetown,PE
www.youtube.com
lawl_zps092d1659.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad