Proposal: Habs Trades

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
I'm fine with all the trades, except the Pacioretty one. I'm personally not high on Bean. Plus, I think the Canes would target a C more than a W. I honestly think we could get a better return dealing him to a team targeting Wingers.

It's hard to find a team that wants to mage a run and could give up a good c prospect. Anaheim and St Louis both could use patches but won't give up steel or Thomas. So I thought it 2nd biggwst need lhd who moves the puck and had top pairing potential, whist case on bean is likely second pairing. I would Also be willing to target fleury, I just thought bean is closer to what we would need.

Reactions: Voodoo Glow Skulls

Kraken Jokes

May 28, 2010
I'm fine with all the trades, except the Pacioretty one. I'm personally not high on Bean. Plus, I think the Canes would target a C more than a W. I honestly think we could get a better return dealing him to a team targeting Wingers.

If that Carolina deal happened, I wouldn't be overly excited... I wouldn't be overly upset either. Decent value, not great.

Deam78

Aug 16, 2017
I wonder if Carolina would be inclined to a Gauthier+Fleury package. I just don't feel Bean at all and would be disappointed with that retun, even if the value is there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad