Habs top prospect? #25

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Thats fine, yeah. Still pretty similar. I have a hard time seeing any of the two putting up more than 20 points a year.

it's hard to say what Bitten will do in terms of offense, he clearly has some skill and with his speed/effort he stands a good chance of getting some NHL games in.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I dont think Addisson and Bitten are much different. Similar upside on them... the 8 places gap is weird.

I think the gap is a result of the changing NHL game. The game became a lot faster last year and a lot of small players emerged as really effective, while a lot of bigger players weren't as effective (e.g. Bobby Ryan). If the NHL were the same as two years ago, Addison might be ahead of Bitten. We'll see if Addison's game translates into the new era.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I think the gap is a result of the changing NHL game. The game became a lot faster last year and a lot of small players emerged as really effective, while a lot of bigger players weren't as effective (e.g. Bobby Ryan). If the NHL were the same as two years ago, Addison might be ahead of Bitten. We'll see if Addison's game translates into the new era.
Wow there buddy, the NHL didnt magically get faster over night

Reactions: MasterD

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Wow there buddy, the NHL didnt magically get faster over night
It didn't magically do so. But it sure did so. Mainly over the last 10 years. But the new enforcement of the rule of not hooking to the hands, combined with all the other new rules/enforcement of old rules regarding hooking and holding, resulted in a faster game. Just look at the goals per game and top scorers last year versus the year before. Also, look at all the small players that did well (Brayden Point, Tropchek, Marchessault, etc...)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad