Habs top prospect? #18

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Maybe I lost track of our prospects but why is Lernout so low? I mean, most prospects won't play an NHL game and he has played some already. Doesn't that make him ahead even? Not saying he's amazing but he may be a fringe and is way closer than some of those guys.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
McNiven

... and i think the list is so bad now that we might as well start adding HF'ers.

Add: Treb, Redux91, ottawa

I'm too good for the NHL, that wouldn't be fair to other teams :sarcasm:

I think there is still around 15 prospects that have some chance of playing in the NHL.

Reactions: Ozmodiar

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Vejdemo ahead of Valiev and Lernout?

Valiev and Lernout are close to the NHL. Both probably have no. 6 D ceilings. Vejdemo's NHL potential is unknown, as is whether or not he'll ever get a sniff. I guess we'll see what Vejdemo has to offer over the next 2 years, and since he's more of an unknown commodity, he can be ranked over what we konw, but have limited hope for. I still have Valiev ahead of him.

My vote: Harris.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Vejdemo ahead of Valiev and Lernout?

Valiev and Lernout are close to the NHL. Both probably have no. 6 D ceilings. Vejdemo's NHL potential is unknown, as is whether or not he'll ever get a sniff. I guess we'll see what Vejdemo has to offer over the next 2 years, and since he's more of an unknown commodity, he can be ranked over what we konw, but have limited hope for. I still have Valiev ahead of him.

My vote: Harris.
These two guys are career AHLers, Vejdeno still has upside.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
These two guys are career AHLers, Vejdeno still has upside.

I guess we'll find out how much, if any, upside he has this year. Maybe he'll need a year to adjust and we'll know for sure next year.

I'm not ready to write Valiev off completely after the little we saw of him. Lernout also has an outside, slim chance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad