Pre-Game Talk: Habs to Get Smashedville (Tomorrow)

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
Is it a coincidence? When we sucked, everybody are injured. i remember in 2017, it was rhe same thing. Like if everybody had pain.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Even if Allen gets a shutout, we'll still find a way to lose.

In fairness. When Allen puts the hammer down, we’ve been victorious. Other than his two shutouts, he’s had some crazy performances recently.

Now, if Monty is running a shutout, then yeah, maybe the team will find a way to self implode like last time. We held on, but we made it an adventure.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Don’t forget that it’s our wonderful team’s birthday tomorrow. 112 is a big year!

Reactions: iamtalbot

swimmer77

More PIM's than Points
Jun 22, 2010
in water
I don't blame the coach for putting Chiarot on the powerplay because he actually scored. His shots make their way to the goaltender more often than anyone else's I have seen. Having said that I'd like to see more of Sami. LOL

Anxious to see the magic Gorton can do given there is a perception Montreal may not be the destination hub for free agents like NYC or Boston.

Tonight's game - have no idea what to expect. With Petry out it will give Romanov more experience. And frankly, I think he has been coming along nicely. Kulak hasn't been too bad but that may change tonight if he plays an expanded role. LOL

Caufield is a concern to me. He just doesn't have a big body and although smaller players (Gionta, St. Louis, Cammalleri) have made their mark I'm just wondering if he has that pedigree.

ClasslessGuy

May 10, 2010
Chelsea, QC
Smashed in Smashville
Destroyed in Smashville

all good names for the GDT and I have a special theme I can't write on this board...

TannedBum

Jul 23, 2014

Lmao. Armia got one shift on PP, makes a play and they finally actually scored = " Oh shit, this is not good for the tank, Armia has to come off. We need to smash the little pieces of his confidence again quick. We can't get him going this season."

At least f***ing trade the guy.

Reactions: HKbleu

Aces on the road

Oct 27, 2020

Lmao. Armia got one shift on PP, makes a play and they finally actually scored = " Oh shit, this is not good for the tank, Armia has to come off. We need to smash the little pieces of his confidence again quick. We can't get him going this season."

At least f***ing trade the guy.

Thought also, when two non-skilled rws are out, he would get some pp time.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Still cannot comprehend how Norlinder gets 0 pp time.

And no having Chariot there instead to potential increase his value is not close to a good reason. Chariot is obv not a pp player and whichever team acquires him won't play him there. That goal he scored the other day was only his 2nd career powerplay point.

Reactions: iamtalbot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad