Eklund Rumor: Habs Source:"Bold Move Coming" (CGY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kresco

Apr 10, 2016
http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eklu...Gets-Bridge-Deal-In-OTT-Weds-Buzzcast/1/78789

A source who has been spot on regarding the Habs in the past and used to work within the organization has texted me "Check up on what's happening around the Habs today. Bold move coming."
update: I have been hearing that the Flames may actually be the team Montreal is talking to....

What would each team be looking for from the other (keep in mind it's Eklund so chances of anything happening are next to none.....still slow hockey day something to talk about)

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Already posted, and locked. Oh, and Eklund posted this this morning. "Today" is over. Stop feeding this hack.

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
Given their other big move this summer, I have to assume it's a 1 for 1 Carey Price for Brian Elliot.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Gio would be the only thing that makes sense from the Habs perspective, but don't see any fit for Calgary. Why would they sell their captain for futures?

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
I suppose something like Giordano / Elliott / Klimchuk / Wideman for Price / Sergachyev / Petry / Byron might make sense. That's about what it would take for me to pull the trigger though as I have very little appetite in losing Giordano.

Last edited:

Blitzago*

Dec 11, 2015
I suppose something like Giordano / Elliott / Klimchuk / Wideman for Price / Sergachyev / Petry might make sense. That's about what it would take for me to pull the trigger though as I have very little appetite in losing Giordano.

That offer doesnt even get you price, let alone serg/petry

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
"A source who has been spot on regarding the Habs in the past and used to work within the organization has texted me"

which legit source would ever text Eklund?

Batrous

May 4, 2016
They made their big move already by trading Subban. I don't see Montreal making anymore major moves from now until the regular season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad