Post-Game Talk: Habs sleep after playing 20 minutes against New Jersey. Results as expected.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
I can take a loss to a better team, but what pissed me off last night was all the turnovers. Blind passes to no one directly resulted in at least one of The Devil's goals. First line was kinda lost and NJ jumped on it. Don't wanna see to many of these types of games. Reminds me too much of last year.

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
I can take a loss to a better team, but what pissed me off last night was all the turnovers. Blind passes to no one directly resulted in at least one of The Devil's goals. First line was kinda lost and NJ jumped on it. Don't wanna see to many of these types of games. Reminds me too much of last year.
It used to be every turn over commentators would rip into the faulty player; it looks like beer league plays when Dach and the gang do a spinorama pass to no-one. Felt like a turnover-a-minute yesterday. I couldn’t enjoy the game as though it were the nhl.

Jul 6, 2016
Pezz has to sit,or Gallagher. I think Pezzettas problem is that he doesn't want to tangle his curly locks.lol.
Pezzetta's problem is that he is not in the line up enough. Not enough games and ice time. Not in sync with the rest. And possibly he is pretty pissed off about it and doesn't show his usual (last season's) energy.

Reactions: rik schau

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Your team took care of the puck and pounced when we didn't. ALL GAME LONG including the first period when some thought we played well. I didn't, we left you guys wide open and it could have easily been 3-1 given the scoring chances.

You guys played a pretty good first. It's not often we aren't the ones controlling the game. You guys also could've went up if Vanecek didn't play so well

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Pezzetta's problem is that he is not in the line up enough. Not enough games and ice time. Not in sync with the rest. And possibly he is pretty pissed off about it and doesn't show his usual (last season's) energy.
Besides not being very good. :huh:

Justsayin

Jul 2, 2019
Well there's a guy you want on your team - one that stops trying when he doesn't get the ice time he wants.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017

The game was going too fast for them, and the devils are just in hot streak form right now where they can do no wrong.

The turnovers were partly a product of product of being overwhelmed, and we have seen flashes of this occurring throughout the season already.

For a guy who isn't in the lineup very much, he just looks so complacent out there. That's not the energy that got him into the nhl, and if he doesn't make that a part of his DNA, he will be out of the nhl soon enough.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00